Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Kind of annoyed with VHTV.  They have 15+ channels, 2 which are gay-oriented. Yet in the gif previews, typically the first 10 of 12 previews always focus on these two channels.

I also thought that was how it worked

and I was a little annoyed by that too.
without prejudice but I like to see what really interests me

if you with your mouse turn the wheel, you will only see the heterosexual, if you run the page you will see the gay

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

Kind of annoyed with VHTV.  They have 15+ channels, 2 which are gay-oriented. Yet in the gif previews, typically the first 10 of 12 previews always focus on these two channels.

Can you explain better???Because here 'works' normally...   just checked and saw 20 tweets from 'regular' twitter page until appear "load more tweets"
It could be happening to you, what sometimes happen here.. The page get scrolled and you leave the 'regular' twitter and enter in the area of the gay twitter

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Can you explain better???Because here 'works' normally...   just checked and saw 20 tweets from 'regular' twitter page until appear "load more tweets"
It could be happening to you, what sometimes happen here.. The page get scrolled and you leave the 'regular' twitter and enter in the area of the gay twitter

sparkles, for me it happens the same, probably because I do not log in to the twiter

appears the regular and the gay, the problem was that I walked with the page down and only via the gay area

then and I saw that it was my mistake I had to stop on top of the regular and walk with the mouse wheel

I think it's a problem for a lot of people like it was for me:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

sparkles, for me it happens the same, probably because I do not log in to the twiter

appears the regular and the gay, the problem was that I walked with the page down and only via the gay area

then and I saw that it was my mistake I had to stop on top of the regular and walk with the mouse wheel

I think it's a problem for a lot of people like it was for me:biggrin:

I also don't have twitter.. And that was happening to me too.. till i notice the reason.. sometimes when we are scrolling down the tweets, instead of scrolling only the tweets all the page scroll and then it goes to gay twitter 

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

try logging out & in. it's working fine for me.

Just now, golfer06 said:

try logging out & in. it's working fine for me.

i tried that and its still the same keeps saying locked but i can view all the cams in all the apartments but i cant view arcives hmm rather odd i am a full paying memebr 

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

i tried that and its still the same keeps saying locked but i can view all the cams in all the apartments but i cant view arcives hmm rather odd i am a full paying memebr 

put in support ticket or reboot. that is strange.