Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

For those 40,45$ a month in VH you have lots of houses to see,regular active places(most of them),an time archive that lets you watch any moment till 24h before,an giant archive of videos of this actual residents plus all the ones before..hard to get an better deal.If you find this 40$ for all this outrageous I can't imagine what would you think about other cams site prices and offers.

Sorry, but yes, $40-45 per mo IS a lot to me just because it is a cam site showing "real time" viewing. This is my opinion and you and everyone else is free to agree or disagree. I'm just betting that there are a lot more "free loaders" like me, as people call us, than paying members in the world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, olddude1 said:

Sorry, but yes, $40-45 per mo IS a lot to me just because it is a cam site showing "real time" viewing. This is my opinion and you and everyone else is free to agree or disagree. I'm just betting that there are a lot more "free loaders" like me, as people call us, than paying members in the world.

Diferent people will have diferent opinions,but I have no ideia about other cam site like camarads or other ones smaller like that one pricing,but probrbay th price isn't very diferent,basicaly there is no cheap cam site,but some offer more for the price,in that regard by far VH offers the most,in negative point also it's probarby the cam site with more frequently tec problems.But Rlc for exemple it's about the same price but if you want to watch past things..it's 30$ on top of the monthly payment,and no archive.But their houses look nice and less tec problems.Would be nice if cam site were Lets says 30$ monthly or with an option to choose houses and pay based on that.Probarbay would bring more costumers.

DAM!! VH!  By now you'd have thought you would have done something about the fucking buffering!  Get off your cheap asses and upgrade your dam servers!!  All this time and you still haven't got it right!  My 3-year old grandson is probably more qualified to do tech support.  And don't tell me to go to some sight so you can check my download speed or whatever.  This is the only site I subscribe to that I have this problem..  :angry::angry:

On 22/02/2018 at 3:52 PM, dmac7713 said:

I just sent a message to vhtv support asking him to add new free cameras

With all respect why do you think you should have more free cams?

There are some free cams now where you are able to watch action of very good quality so if you want to see more why should you not expect tp pay for the privilege of seeing more.

Everything in life is not free unfortunately so if you want to see more then do what many others do and that is pay to see them.

If you can't afford it then you will have to do without, I would like a Rolls Royce but i can't afford so i don't have one. Fairly easy to understand eh.!!!

• Like 2