Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And this is the weird position VHTV finds themselves in. Do you remember how fast they got rid of Katya and Ruslan after people here complained about them? Now people are complaining about Amy and Alya, myself included. Do they get rid of them and only have two apartments? Or do they keep them and just piss off those that want them gone? This is why I find it really crazy that they are only talking about one apartment coming soon when it should be at least two or three more coming soon.

Amy Alya getting worse than Katya & Ruslan ever was. They are on strike. Everytime I click that appartement its mostly dark nobody there or everybody in bed. When there is anybody home they are cookig eat and off to bed.

Thats not only boring its predictable. Let me say what will happen with guest girl. They cook, eat, maybe tease a little in bathroom and guest will leave. Then to bed and lights out. Am I a fortuneteller now? :biggrin: 

Haven't been reading here for a couple of weeks and did not access their site for several weeks

What do I see today?  Fewer apartments than before and no action.  They made lots of promises when they start up, including adding non-russian speaking apartments.  All what I see is nothing happened yet.  Bottom line, no reasons to subscribe at this time.  Better luck for next year

Only appartement there worth watching is the two couples appartement. Problem there is we have only one cam in living room. And that cam is often to dark. They should move hallway cam to living room. Nobody needs hallway cams. How long are people in hallway a day? Totally unnecassary. 

Alex Lina are nice people but there is no variety. Somewhere you get to the point when youve seen all of them and its no longer interesting. Parties they sometimes do are mostly boring card games and watching TV. No need to watch

16 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Haven't been reading here for a couple of weeks and did not access their site for several weeks

What do I see today?  Fewer apartments than before and no action.  They made lots of promises when they start up, including adding non-russian speaking apartments.  All what I see is nothing happened yet.  Bottom line, no reasons to subscribe at this time.  Better luck for next year

You mean 2018?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am really curious if we will see that new apppartement tomorrow. It must be the best of all yet when it took so long time. When its a failure it will get very hard for VH

Best of all will come from VV. Packing had started there, you know....

By technical reasons A&L house is offline till 14.00 local time. Stay tune, it's Friday

Comical if this were not tragic. It's already 12 noon and so far no movement or the sign that the new (?) Apartment will be (or would be) presented today.
ETA apparently has not found the key that connects the cams, lol,

Starting well and on the right foot. But "stay tune" it's Fryday.

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

By technical reasons A&L house is offline till 14.00 local time. Stay tune, it's Friday

Comical if this were not tragic. It's already 12 noon and so far no movement or the sign that the new (?) Apartment will be (or would be) presented today.
ETA apparently has not found the key that connects the cams, lol,

Starting well and on the right foot. But "stay tune" it's Fryday.

Don´t be so narrow minded, Friday is lasting until 23:59 hrs and it was never said which Friday, dec 23rd or 30 th or.....:huh:

15 horas atrás, jabbath1987 disse:

Só apartamento vale a pena assistir é o apartamento de dois casais. Problema é que temos apenas uma came na sala de estar. E que cam é muitas vezes a escuridão. Eles devem mover cam de corredor para sala de estar. Ninguém precisa de cames de corredor. Quanto tempo as pessoas estão no corredor por dia? Totalmente unnecassary. 

Alex Lina são pessoas agradáveis, mas não há variedade. Em algum lugar você chega ao ponto quando você já viu todos eles e não é mais interessante. Os partidos que fazem às vezes são na maior parte jogos de cartão aborrecidos e que prestam atenção à tevê. Não há necessidade de assistir

Concordo com a sua observação sobre o MNAE cam no corredor.

Eu acho que como uma sugestão a gestão deste apartamento, que seja movido mais perto do sofá principal no fundo cada vez que o planejamento é focado em uma ação de demonstração lá.

O usuário premium teria assim uma visão mais aproximada e exclusiva do que é livre lá.