Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Guys, really no enterder. The girl of the amusements of yesterday and who slept there, in the morning leaves with Nasty and Anton and returns with changed clothes and with a dog.
Yesterday she was accompanied by a guy (or guys) and now she's there alone. It is already practiced at 9:00 pm and we do not see movements that it will leave.
Someone has an idea, or this will be another VH "surprise" for this NASA apartment (ops! AN). Lol

Yes still going through the Harry Porter locker that represents that door.
But VH will not be able to "hide" the sun with sieves there after yesterday. Something will have to be fixed.

Just think, how Anton only last minutes mis cam and stay much longer than this in the shadows?
With this "performanse" he would never have a chance to even approach Nasty.

Something does not fit there.

10 hours ago, nack said:

The problem is, VHTV or VV are short of talent and Nastya is a just a difficult girl.They cannot rely on EAMN to get them more subscribers.Same is with Tver.

I am surprised how quickly RLC does all the castings and replacements.Kitty/Smith replaced in very quick time and girls in B1-B2 apartemsnts as well.RLC always seems FULL, be it guests or visitors.Look at the NY party at NB and A-Effim,Stesha Marco.lots of guests.

I am not advocating RLC.They are a bunch of goons and greedy people.However,their 'HR' is extremely effective in hiring new people. Unless,VHTV or VV for that matter have a broad talent base,they will have to stick with whatever they have at present.

On RLC apartments pairs are stable and do not change over the years it seems. I would not say that Kitty got a quick replacement. It took quite a long time.
As for apartments in Barcelona, the girls themselves pick up new tenants. All tenants of the Barcelona apartments belong to one get-together and know each other, either directly or through mutual friends. The girls themselves offer their friends and acquaintances to work on the project. Since they have a very large circle of acquaintances, then there is no problem even if the immediate replacement tenant.
So that it does not merit of RLC.

• Upvote 2

There are pros and cons to each style. Yes, RLC has a full load. I mean there's no denying a voyeur site with 15 different apartments. RLC probably has nonstop interviews for potential tenants and just keeps them on hold until they are needed to fill an apartment. The couples seemingly are already together for a long period of time so for the most they are strong and stable. Here's the problem with the couples on RLC: for the most part what you see is what you get. Personally speaking I would say that at least 90% of all the couples RLC has had have all been bland, boring and uninteresting. Some may occasionally have friends over. Most don't (and BTW, the tenants are the ones responsible for bringing their friends or having guests over, not RLC). Leora and Paul have been on RLC for 3 years and I can count on one hand how many guests they've had in total. Most of them don't do anything worth a lick of any interest. And most of them aren't even good in the sex department... and that includes the girls in the Barcelona apartments. 

Which is exactly why I like the VV model so much: much more variety in the presentation. They may only have three different apartments (four technically but one is cut off from the rest) there's a lot more interaction between the three apartments that makes it interesting to watch. For the most part all the tenants are friendly towards the other tenants which makes the parties they throw, either sexual or not, that much more entertaining and interesting to watch. They've really seemed to slow down in that department to the point where I'm barely watching VV right now but you're always going to have slow down periods every so often and I'm sure the holiday season isn't helping things either. The problem with VV, and VHTV is their casting process and how long it takes to find new people. I'm sure no company wants to have constant turnover rate when looking for new people but on the flip side, you HAVE to have people ready on the go. The amount of time it took VHTV to find a replacement for Katya/Ruslan was just completely ridiculous considering that there aren't a lot of apartments to begin with. Even with RLC and their huge number of apartments, it doesn't take them that long for them. For VHTV I have more patience for them since they are new but even now my patience starts to wear thin. 

• Upvote 3