New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she's going to be staying in Irma's room now there better be something more  than just friendship between them. If not, we'll not see any more masturbation from Irma and I'd hate to lose that.

Sometimes it takes something drastic to  make changes.. I for one think that the girls changed their ways since layla came to this apartment . Bit early but already doesn't look good.. how often did we see ilona wearing pants while laying on her bed on her laptop? lol

Also be interesting to see if irma stops being braless as well.. my membership expires soon  but i have already sent like 4 e-mails to RLC.. as i mentioned before.. they do read them.  "Laundry Room" Balcony Cam" just has to be alot of complaints.

This will put Irma's openness to test. Are you sure that she is not ready to masturbate in her own room, though Layla would be present? Remember that she is very open and is trying to turn Layla in the same direction. Step by step ...

Gentlemen I sure hope you'all are right, and I am wrong. I absolutely love to watch this apartment. I find myself tuning in the other apartments esp. Nelly and Bogdan looking for the same excitement I received by watching this apartment. Masha and Sasha as well. But I can't seem to quit going back to this one with hopes that things will change.

Everybody has their mixed emotions about irma. Some people really like irma, just like myself. Other peoples don't like how open she is and how she is able to masturbate in her own room. Remember this is real life maybe she really wanted to do that.....Either way I don't like what Layla has done to the apartment . Maybe so many people that did not like Irmas ways, complained to RLC and got Layla in there and she changed everything around. The few times that I have written to RLC they have only responded with "thank you for your recommendations". I think her moving into irma's room is bad for the apartment. & I really hope something changes. I loved when Anna and Irma and ilana would massage each other. This girl has totally changed the apartment for the worse. If this was a move by RLC, it was a bad one. I hope something changes soon. Only time will tell.

Hey maybe irma will finally get the courage to make a move.

Everybody has their mixed emotions about irma. Some people really like irma, just like myself. Other peoples don't like how open she is and how she is able to masturbate in her own room. Remember this is real life maybe she really wanted to do that.....Either way I don't like what Layla has done to the apartment . Maybe so many people that did not like Irmas ways, complained to RLC and got Layla in there and she changed everything around. The few times that I have written to RLC they have only responded with "thank you for your recommendations". I think her moving into irma's room is bad for the apartment. & I really hope something changes. I loved when Anna and Irma and ilana would massage each other. This girl has totally changed the apartment for the worse. If this was a move by RLC, it was a bad one. I hope something changes soon. Only time will tell.

Hey maybe irma will finally get the courage to make a move.

i agree 100% on what u said! :clap: :clap: :clap: