New girl Michelle

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, kitek said:

What is so confusing? Before she got married she was with different guys. Seriously, you need to be told that? Common sense FFS.

no I don't need to be told that, and understand about before she got married, I was asking about now, and if she just does cam shows, or not ????

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

It didn't say ex boyfriends the first time I read it. Now it makes sense to me. Yes I needed to be told.:biggrin:

glad I am not alone- thanks DES

1 hour ago, kitek said:

20.11 19: 56

Melissa tells Michelle that she had heard about her performances. Michelle has been for 5 years working on cam sites.

Melissa: And what do you allow to show there. She is telling her what it is. Undressing is obviously one agenda but the program must be so directed so you do not limit yourself only to that element. You have to carry on a conversation, arrange competitions and quizzes. You need to be a bit of a psychologist. The show is live and viewers can submit their requests. Melissa asking at what time you have to work. She tells her that for three years she worked from 21 to 5 in the morning and never worked during the day. Melissa asks about earnings. Michelle says that there were periods when she earned $1000 a day. She came to visit Belle. She says that recently she got lazy a bit and doesn't want to work. She would like to stay with friends. Melissa asking how this affects her relationships with men. Michelle said that so far none of her ex-boyfriends reported any objections and now her husband also has nothing against her performances.

Kitek this information is priceless, thanks very much. Now the phone call I heard Melissa making on Sunday morning at around 03.00 makes so much sense. I heard her speaking in English and Ukrainian to a couple that sounded older, maybe her parents and the lady said also in English (words to the effect of) that if a woman opens her legs and showed what she has there then she is behaving like a prostitute. I'm guessing that Melissa must have been discussing with the couple what Michelle had been telling her and maybe asking them what they thought if she might do it? They spoke for a long time maybe half an hour but that was the clearest part that I heard. Thanks again

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Kitek this information is priceless, thanks very much. Now the phone call I heard Melissa making on Sunday morning at around 03.00 makes so much sense. I heard her speaking in English and Ukrainian to a couple that sounded older, maybe her parents and the lady said also in English (words to the effect of) that if a woman opens her legs and showed what she has there then she is behaving like a prostitute. I'm guessing that Melissa must have been discussing with the couple what Michelle had been telling her and maybe asking them what they thought if she might do it? They spoke for a long time maybe half an hour but that was the clearest part that I heard. Thanks again

I doubt it has any connection with her conversation with Michelle. You assume too much, WAY TOO MUCH...

When I read too many "MAYBE/GUESS" in one post... It's pointless to me...