New girl Michelle

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

That's the thing, it's not her boyfriend, it's just a 'boy friend' and she has told her husband (back home) that he's coming. I wonder if they've come to some sort of agreement that they can fuck other people whilst they're apart

It seems that for many it makes no difference, guess they don't understand much or use translators.

I didn't write boyfriend anywhere but male friend & friend, also said about husband.

And yet you still see posts about boyfriend. :huh: 

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, kitek said:

Parece que para muchos no hace ninguna diferencia, supongo que no entienden mucho o con traductores.

No he escrito novio en cualquier lugar, pero un amigo del varón y amigo, dije también sobre el marido.

Y sin embargo, se sigue mostrando mensajes sobre el novio. :huh: 

Thanks Kitek, your work is always good. But keep in mind, the information we do not have, we like to assume ... (it's a little joke) But seriously, it is rare to invite a guy, with whom only a friendly relationship joins a floor "as special" as this. Where Michelle is working. But it is still rarer that RLC, admit this type of visits. But it's more makes me think ... Michelle has to ask permission for this visit, but not for the others? Does not that sound strange?

25 minutes ago, kitek said:

It seems that for many it makes no difference, guess they don't understand much or use translators.

I didn't write boyfriend anywhere but male friend & friend, also said about husband.

And yet you still see posts about boyfriend. :huh: 

I think sometimes Google translate can be misleading so it is not always the fault of the person reading your posts incorrectly. Also maybe it is confusing that every single RLC girl seems to have dated someone named Dima

• Upvote 1

I guess that leads to wonder if the name Dima is an affectionate term?  I had thought it was a girl's name amongst some eastern europeans that I have met.  But maybe it is a name more like 'Taylor' in english which is both a boy and girl name.  Regardless and Benfold is correct about the challenges of a double translation, Kitek please keep up the good work.  Any additional info is helpful in understanding the situations.

1 hour ago, Harry1949 said:

I guess that leads to wonder if the name Dima is an affectionate term?  I had thought it was a girl's name amongst some eastern europeans that I have met.  But maybe it is a name more like 'Taylor' in english which is both a boy and girl name.  Regardless and Benfold is correct about the challenges of a double translation, Kitek please keep up the good work.  Any additional info is helpful in understanding the situations.

Kitek does a fantastic job with what he decides to post,  it's what he doesn't post that would give you the additional info to understand the situations!

Interesting.  What do u think kitek is not posting? In the 5 months I have been a member of RLCF I've  seen the change folks write about ie more girls from cam sites or working back home as dates for hire and traveling  in the same circles. Fewer entirely new girls. More than that?

9 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Interesting.  What do u think kitek is not posting? In the 5 months I have been a member of RLCF I've  seen the change folks write about ie more girls from cam sites or working back home as dates for hire and traveling  in the same circles. Fewer entirely new girls. More than that?

That would be for him to answer.