New girl Michelle

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, kitek said:

For clarification 

The disagreement between her and Belle had nothing to do with the pills, it was before Belle came to RLC.

thank you

12 hours ago, kitek said:

18-11-2016 23:23

Michelle enters B2 asking for Belle.

Belle ends the conversation with Emperor as Michelle enters her room. Michelle says that there is horrible (B1?) so she came here. It turns out that Belle and Michelle for some reason quarreled before. Michelle says that she bought tequila to make up with her. M explained her that she had not brought some pills for her because she left quite suddenly and had no time to buy it. Belle says that friends are forever, and nothing should affect their friendship. Belle says she had some friends only for a short time. For friends she is ready to do anything. They shake hands in agreement. Later they hug. They go out into the living room. Belle made a presentation of her room-mates. She asks Belle if she knows what name RLC has given her. She says that it's Michelle. Belle grabs her stomach with laughter. Michelle says that other choice was Nina. M looks around and says that here is better. B says she can be here until 20 ..... she adds, that Anna is coming. M: When? B: 22 . M asks whether to this apartment. B confirms. M upset tapping her foot: How so? Belle: she brings me my pills and you do not. M: I just could not. M says that she will not last  there for long (B1) and that there is a nightmare. Especially the girls. B: You can party here. M: With difficulty I managed to get here. B asks whether they bought the ticket for her and then tells what to eat: cheese, tequila, milk ... They go into the kitchen. You can hear the Sia says that tequila glasses are different than for wine. M says that she had left in B1 her suitcase, she talked a little bit with Lima and Melissa and came here. Belle whispers something about. Lima. In the living room. Belle urges Sia to drink tequila. Sia refuses saying she is not feeling well. Belle insists but Sia can not be convinced. Belle after few drinks tells Michelle that it is so warm she often doesn't wear panties and she put the shorts just while ago. They keep dancing with loud music playing until Belle gets so drunk she falls asleep in her bed.

Thanks

20.11 19: 56

Melissa tells Michelle that she had heard about her performances. Michelle has been for 5 years working on cam sites.

Melissa: And what do you allow to show there. She is telling her what it is. Undressing is obviously one agenda but the program must be so directed so you do not limit yourself only to that element. You have to carry on a conversation, arrange competitions and quizzes. You need to be a bit of a psychologist. The show is live and viewers can submit their requests. Melissa asking at what time you have to work. She tells her that for three years she worked from 21 to 5 in the morning and never worked during the day. Melissa asks about earnings. Michelle says that there were periods when she earned $1000 a day. She came to visit Belle. She says that recently she got lazy a bit and doesn't want to work. She would like to stay with friends. Melissa asking how this affects her relationships with men. Michelle said that so far none of her ex-boyfriends reported any objections and now her husband also has nothing against her performances.

• Upvote 8

Guest beaver67

thanks again Kitek- sounds like Michelle just wants to take a break and have fun. It also seems she has a husband, but what is some what confusing is that she said her partners don't have a problem, and her husband has no problem with the performances. My question is does husband allow her to have partners ???, and are they male or female- ????? Guess we will have to wait and see

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks again Kitek- sounds like Michelle just wants to take a break and have fun. It also seems she has a husband, but what is some what confusing is that she said her partners don't have a problem, and her husband has no problem with the performances. My question is does husband allow her to have partners ???, and are they male or female- ????? Guess we will have to wait and see

What is so confusing? Before she got married she was with different guys. Seriously, you need to be told that? Common sense FFS.