New girl Michelle

1 hour ago, kitek said:

26.11 continued 

17:53 Michelle returns to her room, changes clothes and sits down at the computer.
Belle comes and urges her to have a party tonight. Michelle says she has to work today.
Belle laughs: I see you are prepared for work. Whiskey? Michelle: Yes B: You always work like that? Michelle: I do not. I never drink before work.
B asks about something related to Michelle's husband and later explains that guy should be kept short and tell them what they are doing wrong because they do not think. And if they do not understand then threaten to leave.
Michelle says that she works for an hour and can party later. B: Hurrah!
19:03
They talk about some tablets. Belle wants to show Michelle where they are. Belle says that the pills contain caffeine to increase pressure. 
19:10

Michelle: These are tablets of death. Belle shows an inscription that says it is energizing food for athletes.
Candy still trying to call her BF. She fears that he is somewhere drunk in the cold. When he answers he will explain that he was asleep. C: Yes drunk and fell asleep!
B: If I'm drunk and if I will be writing to someone on my phone and if this is any male person then...

M: Just give me the password to your phone. B: My friend told me that I belong to such a group of people who, when they drink they should eat the SIM card. She begins to tell a complicated story of how one day she could not remember what she did at night. Michelle interrupted her and says that she is not interested.

B: I'm not telling you but to my best friend.  pointing at Candy.

Michelle: Then I'm going to work.

B: No, No. You are also my friend. She continues with the story.

Then Michelle tells her story. Candy all the time trying to call her BF...

Thanks so much Kitek. It fills in so many blanks when ive been watching and listening to them and wish i knew what they were talking about!

3:56am after party Michelle & Candy talk before sleep.

Michelle says that Dima wrote to her.

C: And what he writes?

M: I did not read.

C: Will you read it?

M: I'll read. It is few messages. The oldest 4 hrs ago: "Did you forget about me?" Later, "I can not without you." Last 1 hour ago: "Can you write anything?"

C: Will you answer?

M: No.

C: Say that you want to live without a fight. Not only that you are far away from each other and still bickering. Michelle tells Candy that she wants to give him a lesson. C says that the main cause of their quarrel with the guys is that they left them alone. The other reason is just an excuse. Michelle agrees but wants to give him a lesson. C says that D may be afraid that she will find someone.

M: I do not have anyone else. I love Dima so much, his body, his touch, his ...

C: Smell

M: yes, yes smell. I will not write to him now in the middle of the night because it would only make him angry.

C says that M can embrace her. Michelle is telling about some girls she worked with. The point is that she was never attracted to the girls. Candy says she only cuddled with others girls and never had a desire to do more. 

• Upvote 15

As always, awesome insight Kitek.

I have been actually impressed by Michelle tonight. I believe she flirted with the bearded guy to deflect his attentions off Candy (who was drunk and excited, thus, vulnerable), and she was the one to take the initiative to send the guys off. Regardless of what we may think of her job, she seems to be a sweet girl.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

As always, awesome insight Kitek.

I have been actually impressed by Michelle tonight. I believe she flirted with the bearded guy to deflect his attentions off Candy (who was drunk and excited, thus, vulnerable), and she was the one to take the initiative to send the guys off. Regardless of what we may think of her job, she seems to be a sweet girl.

You see this is why these translations are so imprortant. You can learn so much about a girls personality by what they say. And i agree Michelle does seem a lot sweeter than i thought.

15 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Como siempre, la visión impresionante Kitek.

He estado realmente impresionado por Michelle esta noche. Creo que ella coqueteó con el chico con barba para desviar su atención fuera de caramelo (que estaba borracho y excitado, por lo tanto, vulnerables), y ella era la única que tomar la iniciativa de enviar a los chicos fuera. Independientemente de lo que podemos pensar en su trabajo, ella parece ser una chica dulce.

Independent of the translation of Kitek, which I thank all the same, and I know how complicated it is to listen to the conversations sometimes, even in your language, I also know what I saw and what other people saw and said the same thing.
Mich does not flirt with the guy with the beard so he does not have problems Candy ... and I will be graphic ...
It was not Mich who took the boy with the excuse of his shoes ...
The first time, camera 6 took a while but it is perfectly clear that they play next to the mirror of the entrance, he kisses it in the semidarkness of the corridor (I say, because she is leaning against the wall and does not see her Position of the camera and to be next to the table that is under the mirror, does not appreciate it, but it is seen as she supports her arm in the other wall), and it is Candy who sees from the dining room what is happening (I saw it From the cam 1), and Candy realizing what was happening enters and says something to them, and picks up Mich, and takes it to the dining room. Mich does not smile, but the boy does look around as he walks past the cam 6 with a mischievous grin.
In a couple of times, Mich and the boy, go back to the hall, but they realize that the light of the camera is on, it is seen as they look directly at the camera, and it is noticed that they change of idea to know that they are Being registered.
As you can see, I do not speak of words or intentions, I only say something that we could all see, and that is not debatable.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Independent of the translation of Kitek, which I thank all the same, and I know how complicated it is to listen to the conversations sometimes, even in your language, I also know what I saw and what other people saw and said the same thing.
Mich does not flirt with the guy with the beard so he does not have problems Candy ... and I will be graphic ...
It was not Mich who took the boy with the excuse of his shoes ...
The first time, camera 6 took a while but it is perfectly clear that they play next to the mirror of the entrance, he kisses it in the semidarkness of the corridor (I say, because she is leaning against the wall and does not see her Position of the camera and to be next to the table that is under the mirror, does not appreciate it, but it is seen as she supports her arm in the other wall), and it is Candy who sees from the dining room what is happening (I saw it From the cam 1), and Candy realizing what was happening enters and says something to them, and picks up Mich, and takes it to the dining room. Mich does not smile, but the boy does look around as he walks past the cam 6 with a mischievous grin.
In a couple of times, Mich and the boy, go back to the hall, but they realize that the light of the camera is on, it is seen as they look directly at the camera, and it is noticed that they change of idea to know that they are Being registered.
As you can see, I do not speak of words or intentions, I only say something that we could all see, and that is not debatable.

Yes Michelle was kissing the bearded man in the corridor

• Upvote 1