New girl Michelle

1 hour ago, ankaboott said:

Michelle fue besando el hombre de la barba en el pasillo

The bad tongues, they say that there was also a kiss on the balcony, but since they do not want to pass pictures of the balcony, I only leave it in doubt. Although the party was so hot, that anyone knows. It is very possible that that happened ...
I blame RLC, because they are to blame for all those rumors ...
Kisses on the balcony, games under the blankets ...
Now that I think about it, it does more harm to the girls than anything else. Because RLC is fomenting the rumors with its attitude.

• Upvote 1

And if  she  kissed the  guy, so what ?  if she  fucks him, so what ?   the forum is filled with  whines  about the girls acting fake,  not living any kind of real life,  but  each time one of them do something on her own agency that displeases the viewer (like bating how they want to bate, or  flirting with a guy), everyone  wants mommy rlc  to tell the girls how to behave.:rolleyes: 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

And if  she  kissed the  guy, so what ?  if she  fucks him, so what ?   the forum is filled with  whines  about the girls acting fake,  not living any kind of real life,  but  each time one of them do something on her own agency that displeases the viewer (like bating how they want to bate, or  flirting with a guy), everyone  wants mommy rlc  to tell the girls how to behave.:rolleyes: 

Actually it's too many parents in here trying to control their adult childrens lives in RLC

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Y si ella besó al chico, ¿y qué? si él, así que lo que jode? el foro está lleno de gemidos sobre las chicas que actúa falsa, que no viven cualquier clase de la vida real, pero cada vez que uno de ellos lo hacen algo en su propia agencia que desagrada al espectador (como bating cómo quieren bate, o coqueteando con un chico ), todo el mundo quiere RLC mamá a decirle a las chicas cómo comportarse.:rolleyes: 

You are mistaken a lot, especially with my words. I was going to obviate them, but I think not, you better understand my posture ...
What you do not understand, that I want this to work, not that hot and stupid girls for a warm one night, fuck me a whole month.
If they want to fuck they do not have to put strangers at home, for everything I've repeated a million times ...
Why did not they go home to those kids?
There nobody controls them, nor their partners if they really have them ...
Personalmene does not care, as long as I do not fuck ... I do not pay to see teary girls under the sheets because the night before had a fight with her boyfriend, because in front of everyone he adorned his forehead. ..
If they are not professionals, and they know what they are up to, better not be here.

7 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I read that Candy and Michelle have no interest in doing anything sexual between them. Do we know why Michele sleeps in Candy's bed? I didn't see how that came about.

Form the translations, Belle, Candy and Michelle apparently knew each other and were friend before RLC.

On 12/3/2016 at 3:19 AM, moos54 said:

The candy room may be better heat and Michelle seems to like the heat ;-)

Thanks. I know that Michelle was cold and using a hair dryer for heat. But, I saw that they had bought her a floor heater and thought that would take care of it. So, I don't know if that is a valid reason now. Maybe it's just that the bed is more comfortable. Who knows? I was just kind of hoping they might decide to do some cuddling or something the way K and K use to. :-)

• Upvote 1

michelle just needs to pack her and sorry ass candys bags and they can go back home to there fake life  michelle only came to here to get more tokens from her fake ass cam shows and piss a lot of rlc paying costomers off  so if they don't want to be on rlc cams for us then go home and no need to cone back

• Upvote 2

06.12 16:53 Michelle talking to someone on the phone. You can hear a man's voice.

M: He set himself against me. Why he tells you about something that has not happened. Good. But why he speaks untruth?!

M: Tell him I do not want to be with such a man.

M: Listen. The first reason, the third reason, the tenth cause ... A lot of problems ...

M: The first reason is the one that he is Alfonso. You know what it is?

M: Do you know such a word Alfonso? No? It's a man who lives at the expense of women.

M: He has no money and does not want to work. He has no shame that he eats for my money. Do you understand me?

M: He has no shame when I give him money for the car. He has no shame that he drives someone else's car. This is not his car. It's his friend. He has no shame. He doesn't care. I tell him to make money. Sit and work. And he doesn't work but does some foolishness like he was 16 years and not 35 years old man. And I'm working. Why do I have to come here to take part in this project and deal with some crap.

M: He can never work. When I'm with him he can not work. When I left he can not work. When we argue he can not work. Why do I need a man who can never work and earn.

M: That's the first reason. The second is that he is a womanizer.

M says that when she returned from Turkey and they reconciled, she checked his phone (previously instead of the password she set his password with her fingerprint) and found there photos of naked girl who cooks something for him. These photos were taken the day before her departure to Turkey.

M: He is not telling you about how many times he betrayed me and I learned about it. This is the second problem. As soon as I turn around he immediately looks for a new lover. The fact that I had party here with guys yesterday is nothing compared to what he does.

Michelle says she is ashamed to talk about it, and that she is worth to be with a man who will be able to take care of her.

M: So it does not matter whether I'm here to have sex or not. I have decided. It is the end.

M: I do not know what to do. I love him but what can I do?

M says she is happy that she went for a long time because it gives her a chance to get away from him and break up wit him. Now, every day she is getting better understanding how stupid she was.

Michelle says she loves him but is unable to accept how he treats her.

Later on she cried and locked herself in the toilet for long time where she talked on the phone. 

Not sure what is the current situation...

• Upvote 13