New girl Michelle

ce qui me gêne un peu dans le comportement de Michelle c'est qu'elle est partie en laissant  la lumière allumée, et ça ne pose aucun problème à rlc à ce que je vois, ils sont en contact permanent avec les filles mais ca ne leurs vient pas a l'esprit de demander à Melissa ou lima d'éteindre la lampe ;-( 

qu'elle soit a barca 1 ou 2, perso je m'en fou, de toute façon je peux quand même la voir ^^ 

25.11 approx. 0:18 Michelle & her husband Dima on the phone.

D: When I looked at you I got hard.

M: Show me, my nipples are hard.

D: I want you.

M: I love you too  I want you too.

D: Show me below. 

D: What are you wearing?

M: Shorts. I bought in Ukraine before departure.

D: Super. Especially so I could not see.

M: No. I bought at the last minute. When I get back I'll wear it for you. (he is making noises while masturbating).

M: Do you remember that you promised to give me. He does not remember what it was.

He asks her once more to show him her pussy. 

M: Do you see anything? D: Yeah. she covered herself. He asks again to show it.

M: Well but that will be last time. This time she films longer . 

D: Especially you walk there so beautiful. M: Yes. D: I see. M: As always. D: Why don't you do it at home? M: At home I do not have the mood. There are always some problems. D: And there? M: Here is something like  ... I do not have any plans here. No hurry. I have nothing to do ...  D: Well I go to sleep. Then she provocatively reveals breast .: I have such large breasts as if inflated. He asks about the other girls. M: They are in adjacent rooms. D: There are 4 rooms?

M:No, in one there are 2 girls. There is a double bed. To Belle came our mutual friend. Do you remember Belle? D: Yes. M: Belle leaves on Dec1. He asks whether it's her room. She tells him that this is her room and does not want to move now. That girl (Candy) came only for a month and when she leaves then I take that room. He asks whether it has a balcony. M: Yes. She says that that is the best room with a separate bathroom. Again she is showing him her breast. He says he likes it. M: Why you do not smile. D: When will you upload .... (???)? Mi: When you deserve. D: We talked otherwise .

D: What do you mean deserve? You are obliged to do so. This is your marital duty. M: ??? D: You do not want to do it yourself?M: I'm so tired that my hand is shaking and I can not keep the phone. D: I didn't say now. M: Well, sometime later. D: You do not want to. Yes? M: ???. 

M: Show me (penis) again . D: You do not deserve it. M: I was joking. D: Are you kidding? You kidding me again to show you? M: No. D: I'm lying. M: And how are you there? M turns her back and can't hear what they're saying anymore...

• Upvote 17

26.11 around 16:50 Michelle's room
Michelle is preparing a place to work. B advises to get the table beside the bed. M tells her she will sit on a stool and will move on the bed until the very end. B: I'm interested in this because if I decide to work I need to know. Michelle tells when when she will work then B can watch her online in the next room.
17:19 Belle's room
Girls interviewing Michelle about her husband Dima.
Michelle: For me he is a bomb. B: Fucks well? I do not know. We together ... He's completely different ... and penis ... He does all this ....
Later, they are talking about the guy that they all were dating. Michelle: For me he was a first love. Even before I began to perform. They come to the conclusion that he met with them at the same time, and when he knew that the girl whom he later married was pregnant. B says that she even didn't kiss with him .
17:32 Michelle's room.
Michelle sitting in front of a computer. She asks Belle whether she should work today. B says that Michelle can decide herself. Belle calls Candy which seems to be lurking in the corridor. Candy enters and looks surprised at the screen. Belle jokes that they will pretend to be a decent girls, will wear glasses and come in when Michelle will work. They pretend to be surprised and shy and then begin to undress in the rhythm of the music.
Candy talks about her BF he is drunk again. She answers the phone and speaking to someone that BF is not answering her calls. And she can not help it. I am concerned that he will spend all the money on alcohol and will not have enough for living. In addition, she has her gold in the apartment... It's in the box and the apartment is too small to hide anything. Someone can come and take it. That someone promises to call her BF.
Michelle asked what happened. Candy tells a complicated story that BF invited dangerous friend from whom he had to stay away. Apparently they're drinking third day, and is not answering calls from his worried mother, who called Candy. BF should've ask her whether she agrees on the invitation of the guest because she has her things in there. She does not know what will happen because it is difficult to endure excesses on his part. She says that her boyfriend starts freaking out after a small amount of alcohol and his guest can lose control of himself.
A: Are you record everything ?! M: The camera is turned off. They leave the room.

• Upvote 13

I guessed something was very wrong and unhealthy in Candy's relationship with her BF and alas I was right :cry: It must be very difficult right now for the poor girl. 

I am not sure it is better to stay here and be away from these lowlifes - because she'll be mad with worry, or come back to her dire situation. Frankly, I am sad for that girl.

It also reminds us that many of these girls come form really crappy backgrounds, and that we should not be too quick to judge the way the choose to flee away from that - even if some find adult entertainment unpalatable ...

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I guessed something was very wrong and unhealthy in Candy's relationship with her BF and alas I was right :cry: It must be very difficult right now for the poor girl. 

I am not sure it is better to stay here and be away from these lowlifes - because she'll be mad with worry, or come back to her dire situation. Frankly, I am sad for that girl.

It also reminds us that many of these girls come form really crappy backgrounds, and that we should not be too quick to judge the way the choose to flee away from that - even if some find adult entertainment unpalatable ...

Great post mate ::)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kitek said:

26.11 around 16:50 Michelle's room
Michelle is preparing a place to work. B advises to get the table beside the bed. M tells her she will sit on a stool and will move on the bed until the very end. B: I'm interested in this because if I decide to work I need to know. Michelle tells when when she will work then B can watch her online in the next room.

So we might see her cam after all, and if she goes to bed, we might have a view. With my luck, I will miss it, but heh ::)

Also some Belle lovers might be interested by her potential next work :angel:

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

So we might see her cam after all, and if she goes to bed, we might have a view. With my luck, I will miss it, but heh ::)

Also some Belle lovers might be interested by her potential next work :angel:

and we can see she use her black toy I hope :biggrin::biggrin:

26.11 continued 

17:53 Michelle returns to her room, changes clothes and sits down at the computer.
Belle comes and urges her to have a party tonight. Michelle says she has to work today.
Belle laughs: I see you are prepared for work. Whiskey? Michelle: Yes B: You always work like that? Michelle: I do not. I never drink before work.
B asks about something related to Michelle's husband and later explains that guy should be kept short and tell them what they are doing wrong because they do not think. And if they do not understand then threaten to leave.
Michelle says that she works for an hour and can party later. B: Hurrah!
19:03
They talk about some tablets. Belle wants to show Michelle where they are. Belle says that the pills contain caffeine to increase pressure. 
19:10

Michelle: These are tablets of death. Belle shows an inscription that says it is energizing food for athletes.
Candy still trying to call her BF. She fears that he is somewhere drunk in the cold. When he answers he will explain that he was asleep. C: Yes drunk and fell asleep!
B: If I'm drunk and if I will be writing to someone on my phone and if this is any male person then...

M: Just give me the password to your phone. B: My friend told me that I belong to such a group of people who, when they drink they should eat the SIM card. She begins to tell a complicated story of how one day she could not remember what she did at night. Michelle interrupted her and says that she is not interested.

B: I'm not telling you but to my best friend.  pointing at Candy.

Michelle: Then I'm going to work.

B: No, No. You are also my friend. She continues with the story.

Then Michelle tells her story. Candy all the time trying to call her BF...

• Upvote 8