New girl Michelle

Thanks again Vitek. I don't know what it is with these girls. Why do they have to attach themselves to losers and fall in love with them so easily! Michelle, ditch him now and enjoy yourself in Barcelona. Sorry but he sounds like an arsehole to me and you can do much better.....:angry:

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks again Vitek. I don't know what it is with these girls. Why do they have to attach themselves to losers and fall in love with them so easily! Michelle, ditch him now and enjoy yourself in Barcelona. Sorry but he sounds like an arsehole to me and you can do much better.....:angry:

Who is Vitek?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, kitek said:

06.12 16:53 Michelle talking to someone on the phone. You can hear a man's voice.

M: He set himself against me. Why he tells you about something that has not happened. Good. But why he speaks untruth?!

M: Tell him I do not want to be with such a man.

M: Listen. The first reason, the third reason, the tenth cause ... A lot of problems ...

M: The first reason is the one that he is Alfonso. You know what it is?

M: Do you know such a word Alfonso? No? It's a man who lives at the expense of women.

M: He has no money and does not want to work. He has no shame that he eats for my money. Do you understand me?

M: He has no shame when I give him money for the car. He has no shame that he drives someone else's car. This is not his car. It's his friend. He has no shame. He doesn't care. I tell him to make money. Sit and work. And he doesn't work but does some foolishness like he was 16 years and not 35 years old man. And I'm working. Why do I have to come here to take part in this project and deal with some crap.

M: He can never work. When I'm with him he can not work. When I left he can not work. When we argue he can not work. Why do I need a man who can never work and earn.

M: That's the first reason. The second is that he is a womanizer.

M says that when she returned from Turkey and they reconciled, she checked his phone (previously instead of the password she set his password with her fingerprint) and found there photos of naked girl who cooks something for him. These photos were taken the day before her departure to Turkey.

M: He is not telling you about how many times he betrayed me and I learned about it. This is the second problem. As soon as I turn around he immediately looks for a new lover. The fact that I had party here with guys yesterday is nothing compared to what he does.

Michelle says she is ashamed to talk about it, and that she is worth to be with a man who will be able to take care of her.

M: So it does not matter whether I'm here to have sex or not. I have decided. It is the end.

M: I do not know what to do. I love him but what can I do?

M says she is happy that she went for a long time because it gives her a chance to get away from him and break up wit him. Now, every day she is getting better understanding how stupid she was.

Michelle says she loves him but is unable to accept how he treats her.

Later on she cried and locked herself in the toilet for long time where she talked on the phone. 

Not sure what is the current situation...

Another girl, another douche bag husband/BF. But on the other hand how many husbands would be happy to see their GF camming or on RLC, so there are swings and roundabouts here. Don't want your man to see other women than I might suggest a starting point is not to disappear for months at a time in order to show yourself off to strangers. Jasmin had the same sort of problems except she was at least getting plenty of money spent on her. Michelle it seems isn't even getting that from her other half. Still while women are attracted to shits, they only have themselves to blame.  

• Upvote 2

Many of these girls seems to have lousy boyfriends to say the least, and I am not really surprised. These girls are both young (inexperienced and desirable), and attactive (ultimately, they can seduce almost anyone they want), meaning they don't necessarily have overthink their choice of partners, like the rest of us unfortunates. They understandably flock towards attractive, confident (very very important trait), and seducer types. Obviously, you'll find in that category of guys an abnormally bigger proportion of womanizers and assholes than in the rest of the population.

• Upvote 3

Michelle and Candy plan a trip to Paris but they made mistake when they booked the tickets instead of Dec 13 they entered Jan 13 and had problems with canceling the tickets so they lost a lot of money. They found cheaper flight by Milan,Italy so they would have a day in Italy and day in France. They rented room in Paris to save money on hotel. Candy was pissed because she doesn't have much money left.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, kitek said:

Candy was pissed because she doesn't have much money left.

Now who's fault is this do you think, especially if they are on the "bonus plan"??.  If you don't do your job-you don't get paid and don't make as much !!! DUH

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:19 PM, vlkvlk111 said:

Many of these girls seems to have lousy boyfriends to say the least, and I am not really surprised. These girls are both young (inexperienced and desirable), and attactive (ultimately, they can seduce almost anyone they want), meaning they don't necessarily have overthink their choice of partners, like the rest of us unfortunates. They understandably flock towards attractive, confident (very very important trait), and seducer types. Obviously, you'll find in that category of guys an abnormally bigger proportion of womanizers and assholes than in the rest of the population.

the rest of guys get the friend zone from girls like these like you said they go for the guys that can get any woman they want ,then they wonder why that guy treats them like shit DURR

On 12/9/2016 at 2:19 PM, vlkvlk111 said:

I like you vlkvlk but you are way off here on your line of thinking.  What is it with you calling the rest of us "unfortunates"?   I have never been unfortunate a day in my life!  These girls are in the position they are in because they don't give a SHIT ABOUT THEMSELVES!!  You see it everyday, wether it be in the news or by one of your friends telling you about it.  There are girls out there that will take a beating, that will take the mental abuse, that will put up with the cheating, and so on and so on.   I've seen it way to many times in my lifetime and I still hold the same ground!  These girls, and not only these girls, but all girls that have a low self-esteem of themselves allow this shit to happen.  Don't go telling me that they come from a poor country and that's what they need to do to make money.  I call BS on that.  If they want to have a good life then they need to make a good life.  Not making a life of who fucked the most guys and who's been with the guy that has the biggest cock.  The cock is all these girls care about and I don't feel sorry for them one bit!

I like you and I like allot of what you say, but when you start feeling sorry for them......fuck them!!  They get what they deserve!

• Upvote 2