New girl CANDY

about 23:06 Candy talks with Michelle about her boyfriend, who wants to marry her and get married in the church. She is clearly impressed. She explains to Michelle that the wedding in the church means that it is forever. Although both want to marry she believes that she is still too young. She wants to invite someone to B2.

Michelle made arrangements with Sia, that if she invites someone then Sia moves to B1...

0:42 Candy talking with BF.

C: Wait. I want to you. Can you hear me. I want to you. I can not. I want to you. Kitten. I want to hug you. I love you. Hey stop. I want to embrace you and kiss you.

Takes teddy bear close to her face. Look. We love you. Can you hear me? How was your day at work? I do not see your face. You hear me?. Talk to me please.  Do not say such a thing. Get a grip. Kitten! Me too. Let's help each other. You hear me! Calm down! Are you ok at homel! Please do not tell me such things. Please. It's hard for me too. I cried all day. Not from you. I'm on a temporary (???) If you don't stop saying these things I hang up. You hurt me. You know that soon I will be back with you. I love you Sasha. What are you talking about?! Do not tell me that! Wait. I want to talk. Go to bed baby. I'm already in bed. Sasha! Please! Get a grip. Sasha!  I want to kiss you. Can you hear me? I love you and I miss you. Go to bed baby. Look I already lie. We will talk and so we fall asleep together.

It's hard for me without you very badly. I cried at the airport and on the plane. End. I'm about to cry. :angel:

• Upvote 10

43 minutes ago, kitek said:

about 23:06 Candy talks with Michelle about her boyfriend, who wants to marry her and get married in the church. She is clearly impressed. She explains to Michelle that the wedding in the church means that it is forever. Although both want to marry she believes that she is still too young. She wants to invite someone to B2.

Michelle made arrangements with Sia, that if she invites someone then Sia moves to B1...

0:42 Candy talking with BF.

C: Wait. I want to you. Can you hear me. I want to you. I can not. I want to you. Kitten. I want to hug you. I love you. Hey stop. I want to embrace you and kiss you.

Takes teddy bear close to her face. Look. We love you. Can you hear me? How was your day at work? I do not see your face. You hear me?. Talk to me please.  Do not say such a thing. Get a grip. Kitten! Me too. Let's help each other. You hear me! Calm down! Are you ok at homel! Please do not tell me such things. Please. It's hard for me too. I cried all day. Not from you. I'm on a temporary (???) If you don't stop saying these things I hang up. You hurt me. You know that soon I will be back with you. I love you Sasha. What are you talking about?! Do not tell me that! Wait. I want to talk. Go to bed baby. I'm already in bed. Sasha! Please! Get a grip. Sasha!  I want to kiss you. Can you hear me? I love you and I miss you. Go to bed baby. Look I already lie. We will talk and so we fall asleep together.

It's hard for me without you very badly. I cried at the airport and on the plane. End. I'm about to cry. :angel:

Easy answer to that - why the hell did you sign up to this then!!

• Upvote 1