New girl CANDY

1 hour ago, kitek said:

about 23:06 Candy talks with Michelle about her boyfriend, who wants to marry her and get married in the church. She is clearly impressed. She explains to Michelle that the wedding in the church means that it is forever. Although both want to marry she believes that she is still too young. She wants to invite someone to B2.

Michelle made arrangements with Sia, that if she invites someone then Sia moves to B1...

0:42 Candy talking with BF.

C: Wait. I want to you. Can you hear me. I want to you. I can not. I want to you. Kitten. I want to hug you. I love you. Hey stop. I want to embrace you and kiss you.

Takes teddy bear close to her face. Look. We love you. Can you hear me? How was your day at work? I do not see your face. You hear me?. Talk to me please.  Do not say such a thing. Get a grip. Kitten! Me too. Let's help each other. You hear me! Calm down! Are you ok at homel! Please do not tell me such things. Please. It's hard for me too. I cried all day. Not from you. I'm on a temporary (???) If you don't stop saying these things I hang up. You hurt me. You know that soon I will be back with you. I love you Sasha. What are you talking about?! Do not tell me that! Wait. I want to talk. Go to bed baby. I'm already in bed. Sasha! Please! Get a grip. Sasha!  I want to kiss you. Can you hear me? I love you and I miss you. Go to bed baby. Look I already lie. We will talk and so we fall asleep together.

It's hard for me without you very badly. I cried at the airport and on the plane. End. I'm about to cry. :angel:

Thanks Kitek, seems we are getting too many girls in serious relationships, lets see what happens, she may not last long here.

Thanks Kitek. That is actually quite depressing, both for this couple, for the tenants, and for us, if she is going to be sad and homesick.

From what I understand from the translations, it seems that RLC relies heavily on cooptation : in the history of B1/B2 appartments, several girls knew each other, Belle brought at least 2 "real life" friends (Michelle and Candy), then Candy may bring another one ... This may help RLC to keep up with the need to introduce (attractive) young girls, months after months after tenants decide to leave or are forced to leave by visa expiration, but that may also explain why their screening of the recent profiles was not as effective as one could hope, bringing in girls that are obviously not fit for the project (on phone with bfs 24/7, reluctant to nudity or partying, issues with "communal life" like noise complaint or Milena attitude, etc ..;).

On the plus side, she seemed in a good mood today, and the oiling session was totally worth it ! :heart: 

She phoned her BF last night and talked to him in the bathroom. She came out and told girls what he said.

He insists that she returns home, he will buy her a ticket. He does not believe that she can earn a lot. Belle asks about yesterday's conversation. C says that when talking with him during the day everything is fine, in the evening he begins to complain. Yesterday it was the same.

• Upvote 8

I do not understand girls, except their partners, and as always I do not understand RLC.
This is a business, and you have to be a little adult, know that you are signed, a little professional, you can not be complaining and telling your partner when you have not taken a week, I miss you. Is it more that your partner is going to buy the ticket? When has that been seen?
These conversations seem subrealistic to me. Chias not want to work and make a living at something, but simple whiny and consensual.
You imagine a model that starts, saying I do not put those transparencies because I see the nipples?
Or a model that says, I do not do that pose because it seems dark to me?