Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, corboblanc said:

thank you for sharing, but I personally still looking for what's to do? !!! a simple dispute, absolutely nothing serious .....

thank you for sharing, but I personally still looking for what's to do? !!! a simple dispute, absolutely nothing serious .....

you can see in mirror where his hand went 

• Upvote 1

il y a 41 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Donc forcer votre main sur la gorge de quelqu'un contre sa volonté est pas grave. D'accord

Si elle choisit de rester avec un idiot alors elle mérite tout ce qui se passe. Elle a eu amplement l'occasion de se détourner de ce connard à plusieurs reprises et elle refuse de pour quelle raison je ne sais pas. 

Son seul espoir de sortir de lui est d'avoir la Russie lui envoyer hors de certains Excursion militaire et il devient Missing in Action statistique. Il ne sera certainement pas manquer s'il a été retiré de l'équation.

désolé, mais j'ai de nouveau regardé la video qui a été partagée, et je ne vois aucune prise à la gorge!!! paul est enervé, il s'avance rapidement vers leora et la pousse un peu, au niveau du torax, c'est ce que je vois. si à chaque fois qu'un couple à une altercation, et que l'on en appelle au meurtre, nous n'avons pas fini!!! bien sûr, je serai le premier à hurler si il y avait des coups, mais les énervements entre couple ne regardent qu'eux, car c'est leur histoire et leur vie. je ne comprends pas ce qu'ils disent, donc je ne sais pas qui a raison de hurler le plus fort. ce monde a beaucoup plus de problèmes préoccupant, qu'une guerre de flammes d'un couple.....

sorry, but I again watched the video that was shared, and I see no throat hold !!! paul is enervé, he advanced rapidly towards leora and shoot a little, at the thorax, that's what I see. if every time a couple in an altercation, and we appeal to murder, we have not finished !!! of course, I'll be the first to scream if there were shots, but the irritations between couple watching them, because it is their history and their lives. I do not understand what they say, so I do not know who is right to yell the loudest. this world has many more pressing issues, a flame war a couple .....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

you can see in mirror where his hand went 

I was in no doubt what was going to happen when I saw him charge in the room because I'd see it before. However I posted the mirror pictures because there is no doubt and don't forget all the crying afterwards.   

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I was in no doubt what was going to happen when I saw him charge in the room because I'd see it before. However I posted the mirror pictures because there is no doubt and don't forget all the crying afterwards.   

and the way he came on her any person would be so scared 

• Upvote 2

Corbolanc, when he grabbed her throat pushing with some force into the fridge in August, some people suggested they were playing. It shows how incredibly blind people can be. He put his hands on her throat and just because it was not clear from the front because of the camera position does not mean that it did not happen. The intention to grab her throat was clear. She cried very hard afterwards. there was fear on face. Do not defend bullies. This is not trivial.

It used to be regarded as such 40-50 years ago in the UK but we moved on and recognised it for what is ... violence. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, corboblanc said:

merci pour le partage, mais personnellement, je cherche encore ce qu'il y a à voir?!!! une simple dispute, absolument rien de grave.....

Dabug now I see why you give me -reputation for this Quote I did , so I lost my Patience and  shoot her then I apologize sorry I don't do it again :-(    + reputational for this video and    . you must abuse your woman that must be normal where you came from 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

and the way he came on her any person would be so scared 

Exactly.

I would be a total hypocrite if I didn't confess that when I was 20 I did the same thing to a housemate. However there were differences, the primary one being we were both males, not physically intimidating, and there were 2 others present. I am not proud of it but the circumstances were different and incidentally the guy in question had punched me once but not so hard that it bothered me. It was wrong but the environment in a male house at university was very different and it was more than 3 decades ago. I certainly would never do that with anybody now.

• Upvote 4

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Corbolanc, quand il a attrapé sa gorge poussant avec une certaine force dans le réfrigérateur en Août, certaines personnes a suggéré qu'ils jouaient. Il montre comment incroyablement personnes aveugles peuvent être. Il posa ses mains sur sa gorge et juste parce qu'il était pas clair de l'avant en raison de la caméra ne veut pas dire que cela est arrivé. L'intention de saisir sa gorge était clair. Elle a pleuré très dur après. il y avait de la peur sur le visage. Ne pas défendre les intimidateurs. Cela ne trivial. Il sert à être considéré comme tel il y a 40-50 ans au Royaume - Uni , mais nous avons évolué et reconnu pour ce qui est ... la violence. 

je n'ai pas vu la précédente dispute d'aout 2015, qui était plus violente. cette fois-ci, leora était réconciliée quelques minutes après. nous regardons ce couple depuis plus de 3 ans, et si leora était maltraitée, nous le saurions tous!!! les gens on aussi le droit de parfois s'énerver parfois, tant qu'il n'y a pas de tabassage. je me suis déjà prit une énorme baffe par une petite amie colérique, et je lui ai rendu!!! cela fait il de moi une pourriture qui maltraite les femmes?!! je ne pense pas....

I have not seen the previous dispute aout 2015, which was more violent. This time, leora was reconciled within minutes. we look at this couple for over 3 years, and if leora was abused, we would know all !!! people are also entitled to sometimes get upset sometimes, as there are no beatings. I already took a huge slap a girlfriend angry, and I visited him !!! it makes me rot there who abuses women? !! I do not think so....

• Upvote 1

From the videos above there is a talk about his job. Depending on location they might be leaving RLC, she mentioned Balaklava, Crimea which is on the other side of the country where he would have to work for first 3 years. Whether that's going to happen will have to wait and see.

• Upvote 2

For a kick off, joey, Russia is a huge country and has many many different cultures more than most people can imagine so stereotyping is ridiculous. You might say in the US that they are many different ethnic groups but the overall culture is probably lot more homogeneous being a much younger country whereas even though under the same country local differences may be far more ingrained. Fortunately the world is shrinking and we are gradually gaining a consensus on what is acceptable behaviour.

Considering that in London for instance there is almost a majority who have at least 1 parent not born in the UK then marrying a foreign national would probably considered by the vast majority of women although not for the specific reason you gave.

OK well I don't know all the details on Russia but a more macho, misogynist culture than parts of Central America would simply be impossible to match such is the power of the cartels who rape women at any excuse. There have been a few documentaries on them.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kitek said:

He lost patience with her as she wouldn't shut up.

Then he apologized.

Maybe they are just burnt out by being on RLC and it's time they step aside and let someone new take over the place. 

• Upvote 4