Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BBsq69

Correction.  Stefan used to have the biggest junk.  Now superseded by Sasha. 

He also had a very long staying power, unlike 30-second Paul.  I am at a loss to explain why he did not last today;  maybe lack of use?  It is weird seeing them not come out of a session BOTH being satisfied.  Again, lack of use?

Correction.  Stefan used to have the biggest junk.  Now superseded by Sasha. 

He also had a very long staying power, unlike 30-second Paul.  I am at a loss to explain why he did not last today;  maybe lack of use?  It is weird seeing them not come out of a session BOTH being satisfied.  Again, lack of use?

Stefan needs to get some Horny Goat Weed. That will fix him up.

Merci pour la vidéo de Maya  :)

Je ne regarde pas souvent son appartement mais je crois je vais le faire plus souvent maintenant

Thank you for the video Maya  I do not often look at her apartment but I think I'll do it more often now:)

Before all the premium apartments, I use to watch Maya a lot, and still do. I don't think she is appreciated by the CC members as she is quite normal compared to the exhibitionist's that everyone loves to watch. She has a awesome body and cute smile. She is a great wife to Stephan, and loves her animals. She is always doing some kind of project as well to keep busy. She has this quiet sensuality that I just love to watch, I wished she would let out that inner tiger of desire that she hides so well, Great capture Stone Cold, I sure wished she would allow us to see more of her in her doing self gratification as they don't really have sex very often, and you know a woman needs to have her release on a regular basis. I have always wondered if she was one of those women who don't masturbate, but I now have my answer. Maya more please, we love it. :bang head: :woohoo:

I don't post Maya often and I have decided yellow is her colour so you are not going to see it very much. While I post the pictures I'll write what I want in whatever style I want. I'm not stopping you doing the same. Like 1 or 2 others here I do not appreciate being told what to do! That is all.

BTW it's not IMPOSSIBLE just quite difficult.

@BBsq69

Yellow font on white background is 'IMPOSSIBLE' to read....  :wtf:  Stop with the fancy fonts and just post pictures... :soapbox: