Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/6/2016 at 6:11 PM, joeybaggs said:

Thx Yury, I do not think that the guest is a sister of Leo. I know that they studied together at the theater institute. The Lion and the guest were on different courses (with different teachers). They are friends since that time. Leo won the theater competition for young talents. This is a fairly high achievement. Leo and Zoe play in one of the best theaters in Russia. I think they are definitely talented, otherwise they would not have got into this theater.

I would not say that all the tenants of the apartments are very talented. In my opinion, Lior and Masha draw at children's art school. But the URL, no doubt trying to choose a creative personality.

If Tabu (what we call the guest) is not Lev's sister I would be very surprised. I say this based not only on their playful behaviour but of Zoya's acceptance of it. The only time I doubted this was when Zoya simulated a BJ with her mouth on Lev's shorts right in front of Tabu but even then the fact that she did not pull down his pants indicate to me that there might have been a degree (however tiny) of respect for their relationship. I suppose if we were to accept that they were all actual Bohemians then what you say about them meeting at drama college may be true, but Tabu's aversion to nudity does not fit with that explanation.

Regarding Leora's artistic ability: she at the very least has been an adult art course. I thought the same as you until a few a weeks when she painted directly in front of the camera. You should have seen the speed that she laid down the base of her painting. I'd say that within 5 minutes, probably less,she went from blank canvas to 90% of a landscape painting without resorting to any guidance or work to copy from on the laptop. That tells me very definitely she has a talent and quite a bit of experience and technical aptitude. I agree with you about Masha.

• Upvote 1

lev the handicaped is back and the first thing he doing it's take the playstation pad for play football,

nothing will change with him,he desesperate me,i really hope he don't want renew his contract in may and leaving for good like yury have hear on the phone the other day after the fight but not sure that's happen

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, clivebb said:

lev the handicaped is back and the first thing he doing it's take the playstation pad for play football,

nothing will change with him,he desesperate me,i really hope he don't want renew his contract in may and leaving for good like yury have hear on the phone the other day after the fight but not sure that's happen

Yeah... I'd be in Zoya's panties before the door was locked LOL (did I just say that out loud?" ;)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

Yeah... I'd be in Zoya's panties before the door was locked LOL (did I just say that out loud?" ;)

for the next fight it's not the police will come,it's the russian army with paul:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I think I finally have Lev figured out. Although I don't like the guy for a few important reasons, he wins Zoya's affections by making her wait. The girl gets ready for sex hours ahead of time while Lev plays soccer (yeah, I know) and then when he is ready to go to bed, he lolly-puts around making Zoya crazy for some action. Got to give him credit on this one...

• Upvote 1

He has no idea now to make Love to that girl! How she get's off on him I will/we never know?

She has a nice body and a great butt! Sex is to short, he should try to make her happy longer then 20 minutes.

And no stop and go, just go!!! Maybe it is just me? I am a six member at a time. Maybe I has missed something?

• Upvote 1

Been watching Lev and Taboo on the couch off and on all evening - with Zoya at the computer desk.

I have to believe Taboo is a close relative - probably sister. Too much closeness, laughing and giggling, and Taboo likes to touch Lev, stroke his hair,etc. It's just not possible to think anything else with Zoya in the room.

I'm just making a scenario up here, but maybe Lev and Taboo's childhood wasn't so perfect and Lev was his sister's "protector" so to speak? That would form a very close bond. Or maybe they were close for other reasons I won't mention - but they are definitely close and Zoya seems to put up with it.

• Upvote 1