Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I've only just read the post about the fight 12 days ago, had no idea ! And yet people are still watching, still taking snapshots even though Lev disgusts them. That is why RLC does not respond when the abuse happens in this or any other apartment. Abusive relationships are prevalent throughout the world. Unfortunately having one on a reality internet show and doing nothing whatsoever in response, is passively giving support to this very wrong and sad situation. I can't change opinion but I will stop visiting the site......just one less supporter of abuse.

personaly i have stopped watching this appartment after the fighting and the comportment of zoya,

i wait the month of may and i really hope lev/zoya leaving

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so stop ! they lived a year and all was well . Simply fight. now everything is good again

:yes:

i hope I don't interpret what you wrote incorrectly. If you are saying they lived together for one year and this was the only argument then I must tell you that is not correct. When they first arrived, Lev was abusive a few times when he would drink too much. He has a history on this site and this was just another incident. I hope they work it out..... somewhere other than on RLC. I enjoy Zoya. She was my pick in the last poll of who was our favorite. So while I will miss her and her beauty, I want them gone. The way she reacted when the police were there and then again after they left makes me think she is not well either.

i hope I don't interpret what you wrote incorrectly. If you are saying they lived together for one year and this was the only argument then I must tell you that is not correct. When they first arrived, Lev was abusive a few times when he would drink too much. He has a history on this site and this was just another incident. I hope they work it out..... somewhere other than on RLC. I enjoy Zoya. She was my pick in the last poll of who was our favorite. So while I will miss her and her beauty, I want them gone. The way she reacted when the police were there and then again after they left makes me think she is not well either.

they lived well and treat each other the whole year . there were two cases of scandal , but I think that this is normal . they're just actors, it seems to me , it's for all ratings. that the quarrel is not real :smoke:

Now Lev behaves much better than before the scandal. Much less rudeness. If he lets go of stupid jokes, the Zoya responds to them softer than before the scandal.

Apparently then Zoya reached a critical level of nervous tension that spilled into the scandal. Now a new cycle has just begun.

Now Lev behaves much better than before the scandal. Much less rudeness. If he lets go of stupid jokes, the Zoya responds to them softer than before the scandal.

Apparently then Zoya reached a critical level of nervous tension that spilled into the scandal. Now a new cycle has just begun.

ok, a new cycle have started but for  how many times before the next crisis of lev,this is the question,

it's not first time it's like that,too late for me the damage is done,i wait the next couple in this appartment for come back here

I was never a fan of this couple from the very beginning. I never found Zoya that attractive and at this point I pretty much ignore all negative comments about Lev since everybody makes negative comments about all the guys.

yo vi la pelea desde el minuto uno , y fue ella la agresiva , el no reacciono ni un 15% a como ella le pegaba , tampoco me gusta zoya la veo un poco loca , obsesiva con algunas cosas ( limpieza ) este apartamento sin la invitada no es nada , los apartamentos sin invitados a la larga se hacen monotonos y aburridos .

quelqu'un a vu ce qui c'est passé chez zoya, une inondation? elle épongeait partout dans la salle de bain et plein d'eau dans le hall aussi. la machine à laver à eue une fuite?

someone saw what happened in this zoya, a flood? she mopped throughout the bathroom and plenty of water in the lobby too. the washing machine leaked? :-\

Thanks to all of you who posted the recent sequence. I do find Zoya attractive. I think my favorite moments ever on RLC were when she returned first from their summer vacation and proceeded to do an amazing bate on the couch, clearly intended for the audience. She has an amazing figure. Thanks again.

• Upvote 3