Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rlc vient de missionner une nouvelle psychologue de couple, pour conseiller lev!!!! elle devrait être héliportée dans la nuit!!!

rlc comes to mission a new pair of psychologist to advise lev !!!! it should be helicopter in the night !!! ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao: :headache: :dwarf:

390960kinessajohnsonmix.jpg

cette grosse larve de lev m'inspirait de la haine, mais aujourd'hui il me fait pitié!!! jeune et entouré de belles filles, et il ne fait absolument rien de sa vie, que dormir, bouffer et se gratter les couilles sur le canapé!!! les jours, les semaines et les mois passent de la même manière!!! oui, de la pitié....

this big larva lev inspired me with hatred, but now it makes me pity !!! young and surrounded by beautiful girls, and it does absolutely nothing in his life, but sleep, eat and scratch their balls on the couch !!! the days, weeks and months go the same way !!! yes, pity .... :-[ :-[ :'(

cette grosse larve de lev m'inspirait de la haine, mais aujourd'hui il me fait pitié!!! jeune et entouré de belles filles, et il ne fait absolument rien de sa vie, que dormir, bouffer et se gratter les couilles sur le canapé!!! les jours, les semaines et les mois passent de la même manière!!! oui, de la pitié....

this big larva lev inspired me with hatred, but now it makes me pity !!! young and surrounded by beautiful girls, and it does absolutely nothing in his life, but sleep, eat and scratch their balls on the couch !!! the days, weeks and months go the same way !!! yes, pity .... :-[ :-[ :'(

Que seria de el fuera del apartamento? Untipo incapaz de mantener en vertical menos de 3 horas diarias? En el apartamento esta a gastos pagados, fuera de el como no vaya a vivir con los papas y lo mantengan porque este ejemplar no tiene sangre ninguna para trabajar, y opino por lo que veo de el en el apartamento, y de verdad, pena de este maltratador-cobarde yo ninguna, en la carcel estaria aqui en España mediante denuncia, pero claro, la pareja que tiene no se atrevio a denunciarlo. ;) ;) ;) ;)

If the pictures are in temporal order, this is the first time I have seen anybody (now Zoya) wash the genitals before sex. And then in the 69 position, I am sure Zoya tasted clean and good, but what about Lev´s "big cock"?

I just watched Zoya making love to Lev. OMG he is awful to watch almost to the point of making me physically sick!

Zoya is just the most beautiful girl and in every walk of life seems confident and assertive as well as creative and yet in bed with Lev she turns into a whimpering girl making silly girlish sounds which make her sound like a seven year old!

All of her assertiveness disappears along with all her creativity. She allows Lev to dictate every move. She simply becomes his play thing and simply responds to his requests. She says almost nothing, she doesn't really move other than a slight up and down movement when on top. No grinding, no demanding, no sensuality. Lev seems to drain her of everything she is when he is not around.

On her own she is sensual and is not afraid to take pleasure in any way she can (the pen in her ass is a good example!).

Human nature never ceases to amaze me. I know she worships Lev despite all his slob behaviour but only God knows why!!!!

I've only just read the post about the fight 12 days ago, had no idea ! And yet people are still watching, still taking snapshots even though Lev disgusts them. That is why RLC does not respond when the abuse happens in this or any other apartment. Abusive relationships are prevalent throughout the world. Unfortunately having one on a reality internet show and doing nothing whatsoever in response, is passively giving support to this very wrong and sad situation. I can't change opinion but I will stop visiting the site......just one less supporter of abuse.