Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

You can likely say the End of the Line is coming for this apartment.  Things don't look so Rosie at the moment.  So much for Zoya having a Happy Valentine's Day.

The guest just sits there looking fucking stupid instead of calling the Police and have Lev's Ass hauled away.

See you in the Archives soon Zoya.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES SHE FINALLY FOUND EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS REALLY FUCKING HIS SISTER THIS WHOLE TIME,,,LYING ABOUT GOING ON CASTING AUDITIONS

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE THE COPS SHOWING U TO CALM EVERYBODY'S ASS DOWN,,,OR IN MY CASE PISS ME OFF EVEN MORE,,"DON'T TAZE ME BRO"

:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I don't get these dynamics.

Cops left and all 3 were laughing relieved and almost with complicity.

Now they talk quiet in the living room...

I can't read this.

la police est venue, certainement prévenue du bruit par les voisins. évidemment zoya et lev ont dit que ce n'était pas grave, juste une engueulade, mais que c'était fini, et qu'ils sont désolés pour le bruit, que cela ne se reproduira plus!!! voilà, et maintenant c'est l'amour.....

the police came, certainly prevented noise from the neighbors. zoya lev course and said it was not serious, just a shouting match, but it was over, and they are sorry for the noise, it will not happen again !!! Here and now is love ..... :smoke: :smoke: