Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

On 6/21/2016 at 6:23 PM, kitek said:

N&B might be leaving RLC soon, they want to buy their own apartment, they have already put down deposit, it all depends if bank approves the mortgage if not they'll lose deposit.

Sad for us, but I'm glad at least one couple seems to have a life plan vs just hanging around enjoying the free ride.

Most apartments seem quite upmarket in size and finish, I assume most people  living there as part of RLC would normally not be living in such a nice apartment if they had to pay themselves. I often wonder if they ever stop to think how their life is going to change when they have to get a normal job, pay for accommodation etc. The few sensible one's look like they use the opportunity to study, or work and save some money. But for the rest there doesn't seem to be any plan.

What an ugly cat. Could compete in the ugliest and sickiest pet category

Very sad about this. I can't watch and I could miss most of Nelly and bogdan activity.

Nelly and Bogdan :  Why not choose a NICE cat like Nina and Kira's ones.

9 minutes ago, anna2016 said:

What an ugly cat. Could compete in the ugliest and sickiest pet category

Very sad about this. I can't watch and I could miss most of Nelly and bogdan activity.

Nelly and Bogdan :  Why not choose a NICE cat like Nina and Kira's ones.

I'm sure they will send you an apology for choosing a cat that does not meet your standards.

• Upvote 2

la même fille qui est deja venu dormir sur le canapé
ca fait un moment qu'elle n'etait pas venue 

the same girl who already came to sleep on the couch
it's been a while that she was not coming

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sure they will send you an apology for choosing a cat that does not meet your standards.

Too funny. I believe that is a Sphynx breed. Or hairless cat. Expensive if I'm not mistaken.

• Upvote 1

My favorite Nelly Capture I am and always will be a huge fan of Nelly, she brings so much life with small presence in stature, such incredible beauty does come in small packages. Those eyes, that smile, so vibrant, so full of life, and just plain ass cute.

v_294.png

• Upvote 11