Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It's crazy that they both have a cast on their arms with what looks like the same two fingers wrapped.  Did they owe money to the Russian mafia?

I think to two got in a scrap over him being an asshole getting his dick sucked in the toilet room while all the guests had to go take piss in the bath tub. Nelly wasn't to overly impressed with that.

It´s an excellent idea of RLC to have a sexually active stand-in couple like Efim & GF to replace the couple on "holiday". This could be used in other apartments as well. Efim´s GF is really lovely and willing, and of course Efim is our ever loyal retriever, but maybe there are other volunteers among those who have visited RLC tenants. Like the long-haired skinny guy and his GF who once had sex on the sofa of Zoya and Lev. That girl was also a dream and her careful, tender 100 % swallow in the end was unforgettable.

Nobody has posted a video of today´s session yet, I happened to see it online. Again Efim had coitus interruptus (very strange to me!) and took all his semen on his stomach. But the GF is very good in cleaning - she licked the semen first from the stomach and then very thoroughly from Efim´s cock. Yes, that´s the correct way, too bad it could not be seen as she had her back towards the camera, We need another camera angle towards the sofa here!

Nobody has posted a video of today´s session yet, I happened to see it online. Again Efim had coitus interruptus (very strange to me!) and took all his semen on his stomach. But the GF is very good in cleaning - she licked the semen first from the stomach and then very thoroughly from Efim´s cock. Yes, that´s the correct way, too bad it could not be seen as she had her back towards the camera, We need another camera angle towards the sofa here!

One session is the same as the next.

What is this? Did this happen? Those are my first questions. Somebody has written "quickie in the kitchen" so maybe something did although at the moment we are lacking visual evidence.

You have commented on Nelly's tits. I have said before that I bet she wishes she had larger breasts but I have no real evidence to support this. I doubt very much if Nelly hates her breasts as we see them frequently - I have posted 100s of pictures of them - although she does cover something up which is her pussy always after sex. This is odd because she's not really shy about showing that either and has even waxed in the LR but maybe after sex she thinks it might not look so pretty or she is holding in Bogdan's sperm for some reason as he does seem to come inside her quite often.

So Nelly was lying quietly with Bogdan on the sofa, whilst he fondled her nipples, This pleased her enough to allow him to bend her over the sofa, and perform anallingus and cunnilingus. Heightened passions caused her to remove his trousers and return the favour , before he mounted her from behind and brought her to climax. It was so nice to have her remove her bra during this. It is clear she hates her miniscule tits and keeps them covered up, but if you do not have Irma's udders, just accept what you have and be grateful.

Gentlemen she may be a member of the itty bitty tity committee, but she more than makes up for that with her incredible smile and that sultry, seductive voice of hers. I never get tired of hearing her voice.  For a true voyeuristic, she likes to play to the cameras so much better than most of the girls. Nelly and Bogdan welcome home. :hugnkiss:

Missing Masha was bad enough but missing this was  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

OK you're probably never going to get much detail on the free cams but Nellly was so close to the cam.

I haven't seen anything of the cuni, or indeed ani, lingus but this picture is beautiful enough

0_0086ad92.png

Nobody can match Nelly as an entertainer on RLC.

Nobody can match her for her smile.

Nobody can match her for her inventiveness.

Nobody can match her for the joy she clearly gives others.

Nobody can match for her love of a hard fucking ... well OK Masha and Adriana.

Gentlemen she may be a member of the itty bitty tity committee, but she more than makes up for that with her incredible smile and that sultry, seductive voice of hers. I never get tired of hearing her voice.  For a true voyeuristic, she likes to play to the cameras so much better than most of the girls. Nelly and Bogdan welcome home. :hugnkiss: