Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Good Morning Nelly

We sure love you here at CC, you have been a shining star. incredibly bright beautiful shining star.

I have to say you stole out hearts long ago way back when you were in Italy.

Your smile is is to die for, your upbeat happiness makes everyone you touch a better person.

Your voice is so sultry, sensuous, and incredibly seductive.

We loved your sign to us saying you loved us too. It makes us know that you intend to always give us our money's worth.

You put on the most awesome, beautiful, sensational solo acts that dreams are made of.

February is the month of love, so sending you lots of love this month my dear Nelly.

Will you be our valentine, we would love to see you put on lots shows for it's the month of love.

We love to see you play the violin, symphony musical with every step you take. (exhibitionism)

We think you are perfect just way you are. (we loved the little kitty)

Roses signify love universally. For you stole our hearts,so we give you our love.

Happy valentines day

I wonder how this girl that combines intelligence and fun at the same time

Mikey and I caught Nelly this morning looking CC, she really likes Hope 85 pictures because she scrolled through them several times this morning.

She sure was one incredible beautiful sensuous woman this morning for you guys that missed it, I hope someone captured the video for everyone who loves Nelly to to see. After she gave in to her deepest desires, she was so satisfied she played violin in the nude for quite some time, No more speculation just confirmation.

Hope 85 series

Oh No I'm Caught

Our Beloved Cam Caps Were So Glad You Like Us

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

Of all the tenants on RLC,she is the most interactive person when it comes to speaking to all of us her adoring fans,I've never seen another girl or guy on RLC,take this much time to pay attention to us,and to actually read our comments and also to look at our photos,and by the way she was smiling and laughing,it appears that she likes what we do on here,shit we even made her so horny she had to rub one out just for us.

Mikey and I caught Nelly this morning looking CC, she really likes Hope 85 pictures because she scrolled through them several times this morning.

She sure was one incredible beautiful sensuous woman this morning for you guys that missed it, I hope someone captured the video for everyone who loves Nelly to to see. After she gave in to her deepest desires, she was so satisfied she played violin in the nude for quite some time, No more speculation just confirmation.

Hope 85 series

Oh No I'm Caught

Our Beloved Cam Caps Were So Glad You Like Us

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

i spent one month on real life cam and when i would view the apartments the only apartment i found myself watching was ilona and danaya's apartment.  i never paid any attention to the rest of them because i have no interest in watching some guy have sex with their women in the other apartments.  even though i didn't watch any of the other apartments, it would be times like these that you captured with nelly that would be the times that i wished i was a paying member.  no interest in guy/girl sex with these people.  masturbation, cuddling, girls kissing and that sort of thing is what i will miss.

I am not a lot different from you my friends, I sure enjoy solo actions as well. I guess that is why I have been here so long.Just being a little fly on the wall crawling around waiting for that glimpse of them giving in to  their desires. Voyeurism at it's best, or the best I have found anyway. Just wished I spoke Russian. We will miss you Harley, stop by once in and say hi ok.

I am not a lot different from you my friends, I sure enjoy solo actions as well. I guess that is why I have been here so long.Just being a little fly on the wall crawling around waiting for that glimpse of them giving in to  their desires. Voyeurism at it's best, or the best I have found anyway. Just wished I spoke Russian. We will miss you Harley, stop by once in and say hi ok.

i'm going to miss you and the rest of the gang here at cam caps but i'll stop in and throw a like or two from time to time and leave a quote as well. i still have the forum and thats good enough for now.

I can't believe how many people are surprised at Nelly's delightful personality and sexuality.  I am still waiting for her to use a vibrator...she will go nuts!!

Nelly is one of the most fun people to watch on RLC.  Keep having fun Nelly.

If they want to set the bar really high, they may want to consider a foursome with Efim and his girlfriend.  That would be amazing if they turned that heat on to the HIGH setting.

That is how you move your apartment to number one in the ratings.