Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

A few minutes ago, it definitely looked like Nelly was checking out CamCaps on the laptop in the bedroom, she then went and told Bogdan what she had been looking at and they both looked amused.

I commented in another thread that I had seen N&B look at CamCaps before so it does not surprise me.

Good Morning Nelly

We sure love you here at CC, you have been a shining star. incredibly bright beautiful shining star.

I have to say you stole out hearts long ago way back when you were in Italy.

Your smile is is to die for, your upbeat happiness makes everyone you touch a better person.

Your voice is so sultry, sensuous, and incredibly seductive.

We loved your sign to us saying you loved us too. It makes us know that you intend to always give us our money's worth.

You put on the most awesome, beautiful, sensational solo acts that dreams are made of.

February is the month of love, so sending you lots of love this month my dear Nelly.

Will you be our valentine, we would love to see you put on lots shows for it's the month of love.

We love to see you play the violin, symphony musical with every step you take. (exhibitionism)

We think you are perfect just way you are. (we loved the little kitty)

Roses signify love universally. For you stole our hearts,so we give you our love.

Happy valentines day