Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Efim has been trying to convince his girlfriend to have sex but she won't do it with the other girl passed out on the couch in the living room.  He wanted to fool around in kitchen and she declined, so now they are in the bathroom.  I think he is going to get his way.

Just to bad Efim can't go to a party for one night without thinking of his miniscule noodle between his legs.

she should have polled better in the most recent poll I thought.

Agreed. Along with Maya, she's in the group of the more mature, comfortable women a man could live with and have a good time. Some of the others are knockouts and talented, but damn, they require a lot of maintenance.

thanks for the pics phantomcapsnet, they were good and would have been better in a different location perhaps.  i've read where a lot of people complain about the camera locations and wanting cameras installed in various parts of the houses/apartments.  i would say that instead of more cameras how about them fix their system to get rid of the pixelated views and all the freezing and lagging.  i'm new here but since i joined for a month i have been very dissatisfied with the quality of this site.