Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Didn't want to do the tits if front of Polya, that's too bad. Not a good sign for future prospects. But then again you can't blame her with Ilona's indifference.

Ilona isn't going to change though, we've seen this movie before lol

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, denizenkane said:

Didn't want to do the tits if front of Polya, that's too bad. Not a good sign for future prospects. But then again you can't blame her with Ilona's indifference.

more than once for sure

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

Ilona treats Irma like a slave when it comes to massages. She is totally oblivious to what is going on and couldn't care less. Irma is the obedient slave being there only to please her mistress! Once Ilona has had enough she will simply wave Irma away. It is devoid of sexual tension. What is more boring than boring? Ultra boredom!!

Yes it really pisses me off...chatting on her fucking phone while her slave works!

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yes it really pisses me off...chatting on her fucking phone while her slave works!

She has always done that Max -- I think it hurts Irmas feelings sometimes.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I think it's more she didn't want to do the tits whilst Ilona was on the phone with whoever that guy was, don't think Polya was a factor

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think it's more she didn't want to do the tits whilst Ilona was on the phone with whoever that guy was, don't think Polya was a factor

Maybe so -- they all seem pre-occupied about their own little things going on.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Now with Elisa there would be fireworks with Irma

So so much possibilities..maybe next year if Irma returns for an third time..Elisa would join her..and to complete the team..Anna will join both..im always with the sensation that Irma doesnt have an girl that is a good match..iona and loyna are Nice..but doesnt gona happen absoluty nothing between them..iona its just being her..some good things in that like being fun to watch and that she interacts a lot with the other girls..the bad things are the usual..egocentric and always put an limit to all things..loyna its ok i gess..