Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

maybe shes interested in polya.

not sure about that canito- it's puzzling for sure- especially Ilona wanting to give it a go with Irma

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Iona barges in ...lol Let's see where this goes!

I saw that- now she is in the shower, and Irma just finished hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and Ilona in her room naked with door open- is this the new Ilona

No doubt about it tonight, Ilona wanted to go further and Irma backed off. In the shower when Ilona was rubbing Irma's kitty Irma sort of stiffened up, and then with the toys too. Maybe Irma likes to be in charge and Ilona is definitely being more sexually aggressive. I do think though that the way things are going we might see a side-by-side masturbation at some point

I think Irma has carefully calculated out what will happen when. It's a little early for interaction. But licking and pussy sink was a good step forward. It was a little kiss in Ilonas room, I checked the recording.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No doubt about it tonight, Ilona wanted to go further and Irma backed off. In the shower when Ilona was rubbing Irma's kitty Irma sort of stiffened up, and then with the toys too. Maybe Irma likes to be in charge and Ilona is definitely being more sexually aggressive. I do think though that the way things are going we might see a side-by-side masturbation at some point

i think so to ben.