Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Have we ever seen Irma in a bikini? Nude and in panties/bra plenty of times, of course, but I don't recall seeing her in a bikini. The other girls have worn them as they prepare to go to the beach or coming back from it.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Have we ever seen Irma in a bikini? Nude and in panties/bra plenty of times, of course, but I don't recall seeing her in a bikini. The other girls have worn them as they prepare to go to the beach or coming back from it.

Yes, she usually wears a black bikini with a strapless top. She looks fantastic in it. She also wore a rainbow bikini once, but I guess she didn't like it because I never saw it again

ice_screenshot_20160703-131122.png

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes, she usually wears a black bikini with a strapless top. She looks fantastic in it. She also wore a rainbow bikini once, but I guess she didn't like it because I never saw it again

ice_screenshot_20160703-131122.png

Thanks. I've missed that. And yes, it looks very good.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Photo session in the living room is running. 

with Irma & Stella ???????

3 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

excuse me, does anyone have news of Polya, I would not want another accident had happened, let me know I am very concerned, meanwhile, is back that asshole Lev

Polya put some thing in a bag and it look like she going to be gone for 2 or 3 day or my a little longer. She only took 3 pair of underwear  and some other clothes just enough for a 2 or 3 day stay, where ever that might be

9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Polya mettere qualche cosa in un sacchetto e sembrare che lei sta per essere andato per 2 o 3 giorni o il mio un po 'di più. Ha preso solo il 3 paio di mutande e di alcuni altri vestiti appena sufficiente per un soggiorno di 2 o 3 giorni, dove mai che potrebbe essere

thanks for the information

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Polya put some thing in a bag and it look like she going to be gone for 2 or 3 day or my a little longer. She only took 3 pair of underwear  and some other clothes just enough for a 2 or 3 day stay, where ever that might be

which means it's a safe bet that she is not leaving on the 1st- when her time is up ??????- guess she will be 3 months