Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I never understood why we do not see when the girls arrive and depart

Agree with the leaving, but arriving is understandable. They haven't seen the place before, and most likely someone behind RLC are with them, and don't want to be on camera. They also most likely has a last chance to get out of it, when they how it actually is.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Frankster said:
4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Sono d'accordo con l'uscita, ma arrivando è comprensibile. Non hanno visto il posto prima, e molto probabilmente qualcuno dietro RLC sono con loro, e non vogliono essere sulla macchina fotografica. Inoltre molto probabilmente ha un ultima possibilità di uscirne, quando come in realtà è.

it seems clear, as to whether to reconsider not know, maybe when they get have already signed a contract

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Normally we do see them depart. It is understandable why we do not see them arrive, as they are probably shown around the flat by RLC staff to show them where everything is, and give them an introduction

I'm sorry Ben,  but it's just plain stupid for putting the apartment under maintenance for new girls arriving or for girls leaving.   There is no reason what so ever to do that.........NONE!

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They took it UM when Ilona left the last time too. She is one of the few that this has happened.

I don't believe Ilona is leaving tonight. Her closet looked like she was nowhere near finished packing. Irma wasn't quite done packing either, most of the stuff was still on her dresser.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Ben,  but it's just plain stupid for putting the apartment under maintenance for new girls arriving or for girls leaving.   There is no reason what so ever to do that.........NONE!

I agree with you for the leaving, but they rarely go UM when a girl leaves. I totally understand the arriving. Like @Benfold said, they will be most likely be accompanied by someone from RLC when they arrive, get a tour of the apt and the layout of the cameras, and perhaps a chance to take a shower after traveling all day without already being on camera.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I don't believe Ilona is leaving tonight. Her closet looked like she was nowhere near finished packing. Irma wasn't quite done packing either, most of the stuff was still on her dresser.

@CowAr tHello Ilona and Irma are leaving some stuff behind. Ilona and Irma was showing the stuff to Polya and she took some of the stuff to her room

• Upvote 1