Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This beard dude it's as bad as Fidel..the girls are covered..the dude it's shirtless..why would we want to see him shirtless!?Why does all the girls like are in love with him!?Makes zero sense..and the only makes apartments even worse.All this thing ps almost look surreal..

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

he's gay my ass

It makes sense that he is gay - he was with naked Lola in bed, none of the girls mind that they are semi-naked around him, he's giving Anna a massage with Lola right there, and check out his dance moves - he's totally gay, nothing else makes sense unless he has a 12 inch cock

• Upvote 1

Just now, denizenkane said:

Just checking in to see the level of hate for this dude?. I'd pay a decent sum of money to be in his shoes tonight. Lucky bastard lol

Gotta admit i only disliked when i first saw him there is because i thought the girls would hold back and he would kill the mood..Since they didn't more power to the guy lol

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It makes sense that he is gay - he was with naked Lola in bed, none of the girls mind that they are semi-naked around him, he's giving Anna a massage with Lola right there, and check out his dance moves - he's totally gay, nothing else makes sense unless he has a 12 inch cock

okay i will argee

• Upvote 1