Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

how long is this guy going to be around for?  it seem like he wait's anna but why ??  like I said if he shows up with the ladies tonight I'm not watching RLC

there is always college football to watch hahahahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

is that what your going to watch ??

yes, not sure if I will both checking in or not- just have a bad feeling about him- he is to calculating, and beyond creepy for me- just saying

2 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Guy we done been over this but i say it again In the email from RLC it said ( WELCOME TO THE ALL NEW GIRLS APT ) It did not say a thing about a guy staying there. So this is why i stay with RLC. I don't give a shit about him staying in apt 2# but here the problem the guy like Anna so now he going to be in both apt hanging out & this is not what i pay for. I pay what RLC promised us & that was a all girls apt. So for the one that don't like ( DICK) email RLC & complain about him being there PLEASE

I did that with Fidel when he was there the answer was from RLC they have right for guest 

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes, not sure if I will both checking in or not- just have a bad feeling about him- he is to calculating, and beyond creepy for me- just saying

I found him creepy too hell I can watch a movie i just bought captain America civil war well I'm going  see you guy's around  i will try to stop by and see what went down

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I found him creepy too hell I can watch a movie i just bought captain America civil war well I'm going  see you guy's around  i will try to stop by and see what went down

sounds good mike- take care

Guest beaver67
Just now, Spoon said:

Anna getting dressed. I guess whatever she has planned will be out of view (for us), unless she's heading to B2 of course.

not sure I want to see what beardy has planned for her