Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Because put back in the house participants who have already done before? Why not introduce new girls? As seen so far (my impression), the new girls have more game than repeat at home. The new girls, it is true that costs start, but once loosen a bit, encourage even more girls who have lived before.

By the way, every time it gets hotter life in the apartments, and not if the girls would be willing to give that show, since they are accustomed to something much lighter.Because put back in the house participants who have already done before? Why not introduce new girls? As seen so far (my impression), the new girls have more game than repeat at home. The new girls, it is true that costs start, but once loosen a bit, encourage even more girls who have lived before.

By the way, every time it gets hotter life in the apartments, and not if the girls would be willing to give that show, since they are accustomed to something much lighter.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Anna is trying to be sexy while she takes a bath I think. Only trouble is it is not working.

got that right

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

looks like Belle getting ready to go out, ????? anna in bath

my mistake- got dressed to exercise

I follow outside of the discussionis, not possible to speak with people who see what they want to see and not reality, when the discussion will have another vision return, then there are many more apartments from to see how Kristy surprise