Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It seems Milena and I share the same taste in women. Why does My Belle drive us crazy? I know it's partly her bottom, it's partly her enormous hair which allows so many different looks, its partly her size, its partly her nipples and those turned up breasts, but maybe its that combination of innocent looks holding back a wild sexual animal. Now I have said that she is highly sexed, this comes from her conversations, her dancing which is always highly sexual with her tendency to flash her pussy every few routines, but I'll have to admit when it comes to randomly touching herself I am beginning to doubt my earlier assertion.

She is however sex on legs and holds more attraction to me then any woman I can remember seeing - of course I could be at that certain age.

BTW some people said My Belle's breasts are small but they're bigger than Ilona's, Nelly's, Masha's and Carolina's for instance, although light years from the finest breasts I've ever seen on the other pixie, Megan.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

It seems Milena and I share the same taste in women. Why does My Belle drive us crazy? I know it's partly her bottom, it's partly her enormous hair which allows so many different looks, its partly her size, its partly her nipples and those turned up breasts, but maybe its that combination of innocent looks holding back a wild sexual animal. Now I have said that she is highly sexed, this comes from her conversations, her dancing which is always highly sexual with her tendency to flash her pussy every few routines, but I'll have to admit when it comes to randomly touching herself I am beginning to doubt my earlier assertion.

She is however sex on legs and hold more attraction to men then any woman I can remember seeing - of course I could be at that certain age.

BTW some people said My Belle's breasts are small but they're bigger than Ilona's, Nelly's, Masha's and Carolina's for instance, although light years from the finest breasts I've ever seen on the other pixie, Megan.

Belle is cute and all, but honestly I hope she will be replaced soon. I rather see two new girls who can match up with Milena. From what I saw last night Belle seemed a little intimidated by Milena's behaviour. And that is not a good thing from our perspective ::) But we will see how things will work out here in the next couple of days.

So a few things revealed last night Milena only stays a month but certainly has her sights on Belle. Im not sure what the little note book was but she kept entering numbers into Belle's fone so maybe some of her modeling contacts. The interesting bit was Belle saying yes to liking women but she was a bit too drunk to be able to tell if she would go there with Milena. This could make this apartment very interesting to see how things pan out. Will Belle be seduced ? Or will another girl come and then nothing happen. The later more likely i think.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

So a few things revealed last night Milena only stays a month but certainly has her sights on Belle. Im not sure what the little note book was but she kept entering numbers into Belle's fone so maybe some of her modeling contacts. The interesting bit was Belle saying yes to liking women but she was a bit too drunk to be able to tell if she would go there with Milena. This could make this apartment very interesting to see how things pan out. Will Belle be seduced ? Or will another girl come and then nothing happen. The later more likely i think.

It appears her stay is only for a Month. October 29th and she on a flight back home.

10 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Belle is cute and all, but honestly I hope she will be replaced soon. I rather see two new girls who can match up with Milena. From what I saw last night Belle seemed a little intimidated by Milena's behaviour. And that is not a good thing from our perspective ::) But we will see how things will work out here in the next couple of days.

Agree she did look a bit intimidated at times by Milena i mean she can talk a lot. But Belle didnt do anything she didnt want she gave Milena her camera to use to take the pics and she was sober then. Milena did not seem to take pics with Belles nipples showing she allways covered them with her long hair. 

I dont agree Belle should be replaced though she is very popular at the moment but i would say she needs someone more like her to play with. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

I strongly disagree. Belle is cute and not shy. I don"t see any bad attituds from her. These girls are not "toys" in a real tv show who need to keep high broadcast audience. If she does not want to make sex show whith Milena we must deal with it or going to chaturbate

• Upvote 4

I enjoyed the show.......just remember it's just Milena's 2nd day they are still getting to know each other

Maybe Milena thought she better not push things too far too early and ruin everything

I think she went as far as things should go at this early stage, if she asked her to take her panties off and take some photos she might have scared her off

I'm not expecting but hope for good things to come

• Upvote 1