Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

She has no friends there. They aren't her friends. They are there for themselves and just use her for the good times.

Stella is a friend most definitely although a kind of out of it friend. Lola is like a mother figure who may be using her, but Belle's perception is what matters, rather than reality, and as far as she is concerned she likes b2.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not defend, not even accuse Belle, she is a small girl who still does not know what to do in life, you are completely entrusted to Lola and she has used it as it wished, even last night Belle had nothing thrilling, executed what had been asked to do, despite the Carolina was masturbating had no expression on his face, I must say that it makes me a little compassion

No expression on her face you mean after Lola had sat on it for 10 minutes or while she was wearing the mask?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Ok my english is bad . What it the word for "buddie" when it refers to girls?

Your English was correct, thegame was saying that the girls in B2 do not care about Belle. I think he's wrong, they're just more mature than she is and they don't want a very childlike person hanging onto them all the time

• Upvote 5

Just now, Benfold said:

Your English was correct, thegame was saying that the girls in B2 do not care about Belle. I think he's wrong, they're just more mature than she is and they don't want a very childlike person hanging onto them all the time

Precisely

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That is exactly the way I see it. Kind of like the little sister wanting to hang with her older sister and friends. She is fun and makes you laugh at first but gets to be too much in larger doses.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No expression on her face you mean after Lola had sat on it for 10 minutes or while she was wearing the mask?

I was talking to Belle while she pushes the dildo in the cunt Carolina, Carolina was masturbating Belle and she had no facial expression, I hope I was clear