Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I hope they never come back :angry:

My worst expectations about the development of this apartment have unfortunately come true. ... Now, it is best to skip this girls and hope for a fast replacement.

A pity, the barcelona apartment were on a really good path (real party fun and openness). ... Now, with alomst all really open minded girls gone, it all about teasing again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

My worst expectations about the development of this apartment have unfortunately come true. ... Now, it is best to skip this girls and hope for a fast replacement.

A pity, the barcelona apartment were on a really good path (real party fun and openness). ... Now, with alomst all really open minded girls gone, it all about teasing again.

I don't agree completely, Lima is doing everything she can, she masturbates, has sex, walks around naked, but there's just not much of a spark in B1 any more. It's not a lack of openness, it's a lack of chemistry

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I don't agree completely, Lima is doing everything she can, she masturbates, has sex, walks around naked, but there's just not much of a spark in B1 any more. It's not a lack of openness, it's a lack of chemistry

I think it is a matter of taste, but Milena had the best sessions in RLC, the problem I agree is lack of chemistry. Milena and Lima are too different from the group in Barcelona 2, Jasmine included. I hope they stay a bit longer and they will show something, I am sure.

21 minutes ago, stash said:

I think it is a matter of taste, but Milena had the best sessions in RLC, the problem I agree is lack of chemistry. Milena and Lima are too different from the group in Barcelona 2, Jasmine included. I hope they stay a bit longer and they will show something, I am sure.

Milena will be leaving before the end of the Month.  I believe it will be the 28th or the 29th.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Snakeater said:

Wonder where they found this guy? Looks like a homeless guy with his knapsack.

that's what I thought to snakeater