Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

Well I'm sad to say I called this night and what would happen from the word jump and it all came to pass right up to melissa and lara going to the club as soon as b-2 left

looks lima Lima getting dressed to ??????

It seems to me that the B2 girls see themselves as players at RLC and do not consider the B1 girls the same way.  Don't forget most of these girls came after B2 started and it became the happening spot.  I am not sure any know Irma or Ilona (who I think was instrumental in seeding this apartment).

Just now, happyone said:

not even Reverend Mother could straighten her ass out!!!

That's why Reverend Mother sent her out to real life LOL to see what happeng out side monastery LMAO I feel sorry her boyfriend when she mack love to him she doesn't move an inch 

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Look you can not want to go to a party, inluso you're indisposed for the party, but if your boss tells you to go, you go, and put a good face, among other things for that are paid. Here are to be set Nonsense, they are professionals here charge for entertaining, and if the girl does not want, of course, and a ticket home. For every euro RLC page you this girl, I think it is not a good investment.

RLC DID NOT TELL THEM TO GO TO THE PARTY.  THEY WENT ON THEIR OWN ACCORD.  REAL LIFE.

As for the Jasmin haters and soon to be F219 haters (based on this statement) I hope Jasmin stays a really long time.  People, deal with it.  It is REAL LIFE.  Not everyone is a partier.  Not everyone wants to do an all nighter.  Not everyone is a social butterfly.  There are all types.  You like them or you don't.  If you don't, move on and find one you do.  We have 8 single girls and 13 couples.  Find someone else, relax, watch, and enjoy.

In simple terms, take a chill pill.

• Upvote 1