Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

en toute logique, je pense que la maintenance est là pour que michelle s'installe à barca2, et que certainement sia vienne à barca1......

In logic, I think that maintenance is there so that michelle settles in barca2, and that certainly sia comes to barca1 ......

I also thought Sia would fit better in B1, but she did dance and have fun with the girls last night, so she might blossom with Michelle and Candy.

B1 only have Melissa, who have started to be more naked the last few days. Lima has taken the easy way out, and just be naked, and think that's enough.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

Je pense aussi Sia cadrerait mieux dans B1, mais elle a fait danser et vous amuser avec les filles la nuit dernière, de sorte qu'elle pourrait fleurir avec Michelle et Candy.

B1 seulement ont Melissa, qui ont commencé à être plus nue ces derniers jours. Lima a pris la voie de la facilité, et juste être nu, et je pense que cela suffit.

For me, sia does not fit the spirit of barca2, she is calmer and would be better with melissa and lima. Sia wanted to get closer to the girls last night, but belle and michellex we quickly abandoned !!! Currently in barca2, we have a small bisexual (DEROGATORY), who thinks only to show her pussy by pulling her tongue in front of the camera, on the edge of the vulgar, and a michelle whose activity is to shake and s' Stick hair brushes in the pussy on the internet !!! Candy must come from the same medium !!! This is way too hard for the soft sia .....

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, corboblanc a dit :

Pour moi, sia ne correspond pas à l'esprit de barca2, elle est plus calme et serait mieux avec melissa et lima. Sia voulait se rapprocher des filles la nuit dernière, mais belle et michellex nous avons rapidement abandonné !!! Actuellement barca2, nous avoir un petit bisexuel ( DÉROGATOIRES) , qui pense que pour montrer sa chatte en tirant la langue en face de la caméra, sur le bord du vulgaire, et un michelle dont l' activité est de secouer et de s bâton de brosses à cheveux dans la chatte sur Internet !!! sucrerie doit venir du même milieu !!! Ceci est trop dur pour le sia doux .....

c'est toujours un problème de traduction, ou le mot "cochonne" est traduit par "salope"!!! ce n'est pas tout a fait pareil......

It's always a translation problem, or the word "naughty" is translated as "slut" !!! It is not quite the same ......

I live in California and these apartments are nine hours ahead of me. Leora and Paul are 15 hours ahead. I have been a part of this site for just over three months now so I am not as familiar with things as most of you. With that said, I don't really care who is what apartment as long as things mesh. With my schedule all I see is a ghost town in B1.  I never see anything except maybe Lima or someone in the kitchen fixing their tea or making dinner. Once in a while I see someone downstairs exercising, but that's about all. Everyone stays by themselves upstairs.

I understand that as a free cam kinda guy I won't be able to see nearly as much as the the one who opens his wallet, and I accept that. For me, I don't care who is where. I just would like to see someone downstairs once in a while. The most anyone was downstairs was for the Halloween party and the guy in the hat doing the photography stuff.

• Upvote 1

The problem with having 2 apartments with different levels of luxury as B1 and 2 are is going to cause girls who come to B1 and go to B2 to want to live in B2. I think B1 needs a makeover and some of its tech updating. Like a new Tv with internet to get the girls to be downstairs more. New couch maybe. If this is too costly then RLC could try get another apartment in the same block as B2 if one comes available and end the lease on B1. Cant see this problem getting any better unless RLC act.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, vortios said:

If Mich, as all seems to indicate, returns to B2 definitely, RLC who will be telling his customers ... that they are not able to dominate the girls they hire?
Does it mean that the girls who arrive, if they do not like where they are, go and change? Personally, I can not come to that conclusion, it seems so fantastic, that does not seem realistic.
Mich is a professional, and would adapt to any house, as a girl ready and naive nothingness is her.
What if it is true, is that yesterday, there were many strange things, although many do not seem strange, forgive but it is that I am so ... and I mean that Belle behaved like Jas ... Mich Understands as a spectacle more than the pope of Masses ... And Sia, who seems the most naive, seen seen, that lately has entered the house ... I would not be surprised to find out one day, that she also works on it. Same as Becca or Mich ...

Hep,have the same opinion for some time,rlc should mantain an profissional étic and their workers the same,the girls they wire should stay most of the time in the apartment they were payed to stay and to give face,doesn't make sense an girl to arrive b1 not like it and go to b2 because it's better or like more the girls in there..imagine if all the workers in the world do this bewavers ...of course that unceptable and only happens because rlc don't have an firm hand.Sia was the best exemple..she come to b1 and only gone sleep to barca1 one day after arriving!She stay a full day over b2....just close b1 or open an apartment in another city in Spain.

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

The problem with having 2 apartments with different levels of luxury as B1 and 2 are is going to cause girls who come to B1 and go to B2 to want to live in B2. I think B1 needs a makeover and some of its tech updating. Like a new Tv with internet to get the girls to be downstairs more. New couch maybe. If this is too costly then RLC could try get another apartment in the same block as B2 if one comes available and end the lease on B1. Cant see this problem getting any better unless RLC act.

Only way to fix this is..close b1 apartment..open an b1 style apartment in the opososite side of Barcelona(far far from b2)or in last instance open b1 in other city in the same style.This girls with all this moves show to have no work etic(with exceptions of course)same regard rlc that should keep the same work etic.Some months ago when an girl arrived to barca1 we know she would stay there with the girls in there..now we don't know nothing..an apartment can have two residents in an day the other four and even five..there's no balance at all.