Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

21 minutes ago, Sergio said:

there is something wrong, RLC to increased subscription cost, the girls are forced to do cam girl to supplement their income, somebody is gaining from all this

Girls are camgirl well before coming to Rlc apartments ^^ 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

35 minutes ago, Sergio said:

there is something wrong, RLC to increased subscription cost, the girls are forced to do cam girl to supplement their income, somebody is gaining from all this

And where does this info come from??:dodgy:

The 30 day and 90 day has increased from$39.95 to 44.95 and the 90 day from 99.95 to 114.95 but if you do the 180 day it is still the same price as before.

I guess this means they will quit banning us for posting pics and vids now here on the forum :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The 30 day and 90 day has increased from$39.95 to 44.95 and the 90 day from 99.95 to 114.95 but if you do the 180 day it is still the same price as before.

I guess this means they will quit banning us for posting pics and vids now here on the forum :biggrin:

Right sure they will.:dodgy: Anyone care to give that a test?:biggrin:

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In reality they shouldn't be doing Cam Shows in the Apartments.

Just about every Picture & Video that gets posted gets removed from a DMCA Takedown Order because RLC doesn't like their Property posted on the Web and these live Cam Shows they also expose their Property.

If Posting Pics & Vids is not allowed then Cam Shows should not be allowed either. 

The Girls are supposed to entertain the Customers that pay RLC $45 a month to see them. Not every Tom, Dick & Harry that wants to toss 100 or more Tokens at the girl.

Ciao Stone, I think that what is considered RLC's property is the images taken from RLC's cams and broadcasted by RLC. 

If a girl broadcasts images of herself from her laptop, those do not belong to RLC, who can't claim any rights on those, even though they were taken in an apartment rented by RLC.   

It doesn't really matter, just wanted to share my thought.