Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'll tell you something you believe me or not whatever I befriended a girl (Quebec) who was doing webcam shows on a site and a day in private we gave our FB address even though it was forbidden and this girl has become a friend and I always have in my contacts

when she stopped this activity it m 'told many things about these Eastern girls who did that they take pleasure with the customer first and the rest of the time it was the bonus and to stay awake those practice in studios often use illegal products to stay as long as possible connect

they "work" even during their periods when they have, and they have a trick that enables the customer to notice anything and I will not tell what she could tell me what is going on behind the scenes and methods employed by those responsible for these sites

I would be I would keep my money to buy Christmas gifts for your family to spend unnecessarily for girls who have that make you

1 minute ago, Jamster said:

razón por la que veo la mayoría de las niñas de tiempo solo en este apartamento.? ¿He perdido smthing o didnt tienen alguna conclussion ?? sólo sorprende me..not sierra menudo esto en Apt.1

Is that you have not heard, now it has become a hotel, they are only entitled to bed and breakfast, the rest of the day are sightseeing. That's why we do not see them.
Of course they arrive so tired after a long day of kicking the streets to see museums, and to parks and Iglésias ... that when they arrive home, it does not want nothing.
They take the mobile or the laptop, and get tired of a long day.

• Upvote 1