Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

Girls are invited to B2 for 21:00, they were asked to bring food and drinks with them. They can sleep over but Lima doesn't like sleep on the sofa so they figured to come back after 1:00...

Thanks Kitek. Hope it's worth waiting for :biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, kitek said:

Girls are invited to B2 for 21:00, they were asked to bring food and drinks with them. They can sleep over but Lima doesn't like sleep on the sofa so they figured to come back after 1:00...

Thank you kitek

15 minutes ago, kitek said:

Thanks Kitek. Will this be a good thing or a bad thing. Once they go over there they always want to move there !!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kitek said:

If I remember correctly last time she went to B2 Lima was already sleeping on the couch by 11PM. Le's see how she fares this time:biggrin:

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thanks Kitek. Will this be a good thing or a bad thing. Once they go over there they always want to move there !!!

I think the girls are happy in B1. They've been adding their own personal touches today and they all get on well. I'm not even sure they'll go to B2 tonight...

I was curious to see what rare bird they found that warranted not renewing Melissa's contract. To be honest, I find Nicole extremely attractive. She is not camera shy, and she seems to be friendly with the other girls. So, very positive first impression, let's see how it unfolds.

I also hope that her friendliness with Jessica will help Jess to get out of her bubble and enjoy her stay more. She has set up a daily routine, with a mix of exercise, and shows, both for her cam customers, and for us RLC viewers (let's be reallistic about all the poses she takes in her room, or her banana eating habits :biggrin:). I won't lie : I am enjoying that a lot, she is so damn hot, she has one of the best asses on RLC ever, and I am completely mesmerized everytimes she is on screen. But it still feels like she is imposing herself a work discipline, which I find respectable, better than many of the "couch potatoes" RLC tenants, but makes me increasingly uneasy.  I'd very much like her to loosen up a bit and have fun in the process (like girls like Irma did). I am counting a lot on Nicole's friendship, like her willingness to join Jessica in her exercise today !

• Upvote 4