Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I guess you all think it's just coincidence that after the UM that two girls were out of the apartment and Lima was asleep in her bed.  One of the two girls comes home (N) and goes to bed, the other girl comes home (J) and takes a very unusual bath with her legs spread and knee's up in the air for awhile and then goes to bed.   I was thinking J would be different but she is not any different than the rest of them.  They have the mentality of.......I have a boyfriend but you are just a fuck to me and probably don't even consider it cheating!  RLC has really fucked up a good thing by the type of girls they are now casting!!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the other girl comes home (J) and takes a very unusual bath with her legs spread and knee's up in the air for awhile and then goes to bed.   I was thinking J would be different but she is not any different than the rest of them.

Jessica always take her bath this way even when there is no maintenance

• Upvote 2

It`s strange that every time the girls go out they must be fucking with whoever? And it must be true since they behave so sore between their legs and is very sleepy!

The long night`s both in and out of the apt can`t be a reason why Nicole for example is a little tired?

Jessica did go out dressed in running clothes and maybe she went to the gym? But that cant be what she did can it?

She must have met a customer and earned some extra money for xmas!

I wont be discussing this matter any more and i don`t think i will post any more either so this may be my last post!!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

and Nicole dressed up again.... (damn she was on her way to rub her pussy)

this is just my thought here so don't mind me when michelle did her cam show in her room some one in her chat room could have told her about real life cam site cuz remember when she was done she went to the site on her pc and start showing off a bit in her room if I recall didn't people bug  sugerbonnie about reallifecam when she was on cam4 sorry to go off topic there. then Friday came and michelle went to b1 whispering going on between her and Jessica michelle did point at cam 1 when Jessica grab her pc off the table and then michelle came back to b2 all of the sudden b2 is going down hill with no heat and no water heater to me michelle could have shut the water heater and also the heat were I am getting at is this remember guy's when lima was done giving michelle a massage. she covered her  tits up with a pillow so that's right there is telling me she watch reallifecam .  and could she went back to b2 and told the others well girls tell each others  ever thing.  so there my  thought of the day I let you guy's think about it    

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

It`s strange that every time the girls go out they must be fucking with whoever? And it must be true since they behave so sore between their legs and is very sleepy!

The long night`s both in and out of the apt can`t be a reason why Nicole for example is a little tired?

Jessica did go out dressed in running clothes and maybe she went to the gym? But that cant be what she did can it?

She must have met a customer and earned some extra money for xmas!

I wont be discussing this matter any more and i don`t think i will post any more either so this may be my last post!!

:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

this is just my thought here so don't mind me when michelle did her cam show in her room some one in her chat room could have told her about real life cam site cuz remember when she was done she went to the site on her pc and start showing off a bit in her room if I recall didn't people bug  sugerbonnie about reallifecam when she was on cam4 sorry to go off topic there. then Friday came and michelle went to b1 whispering going on between her and Jessica michelle did point at cam 1 when Jessica grab her pc off the table and then michelle came back to b2 all of the sudden b2 is going down hill with no heat and no water heater to me michelle could have shut the water heater and also the heat were I am getting at is this remember guy's when lima was done giving michelle a massage. she covered her  tits up with a pillow so that's right there is telling me she watch reallifecam .  and could she went back to b2 and told the others well girls tell each others  ever thing.  so there my  thought of the day I let you guy's think about it    

I agree with you

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

One problem with this theory is RLC hired them and they know about the cams. So why if someone mentioned Rlc should that make a difference to Michelle. Also why would she have to point out a cam to Jessica when she would have known about it.