Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sergio she puts in a pad regular. She had her period over a week ago.

I will not discuss these things at Christmas, she is fifteen days on alternate days you put the pad

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

per ora non è conveniente per l'abbonamento premium, dice quello che l'ha

Sergio, I have been subscribed to rlc for a long time a few years ago. Looking at the apartments of rlc felt like committing suicide. I discontinued my subscription, I thought things would change with the passage of time. You things have changed for the worse. I repeat, this is just my idea.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because it's Xmas I've just posted some Ilona, Irma and Anna on the pictures thread from Dec 25. I have another interesting picture but I'm not sure it's from that day, so I may post later.

tks bb god I miss them

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive tuned in a few times and ive seen all 3 chatting and laughing together and Jess and Nicole seem to have made up. I hope it stays that way!

Just come on board guys so haven't seen any thing today. Are they ok sulz?

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Strange Nicole going to bed at 1700. Wonder if she has plans to get up later and go to the clubs. She is a restless sleeper. Not sure how deep;y she sleeps.

She went to party with Michelle and didn't sleep much, nothing strange about that.

• Upvote 1

I did see that post of yours earlier, and I watched her sleeping with Michelle once the apartment came back on line, but thought she had gotten enough sleep for HER as she doesn't sleep much. Anyway, I like this girl and actually feel badly for her as it seems I have read she does not want to return to Russia or Ukraine. I witnessed this similarly in the US with the Chinese girls. The guys were ok returning home but the women were always crying and wanting to find an American to marry. Is life so bad for young women in Russia, Ukraine? Thank you!!