Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

I haven't seen much of the girls in the last few months but i don't care what the girls do as long as they don't hide doing it.I'm happy with nudity if anything else happens it's a bonus.I think we were spoilt by our last lot of girls that got on so well and loved a party.Lola,Stella,Belle,Anna,Polya,Megan and Rebecca what an outstanding group of girls and all good friends.Every girl after this group has a lot to live up to.

Don't forget the influence Irma and Ilona had on Anna, Polya and Stella and thus Belle. Then Lola worked on Megan, Rebecca and a girl who joined in the middle of the parties, Carolina.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Don't forget the influence Irma and Ilona had on Anna, Polya and Stella and thus Belle. Then Lola worked on Megan, Rebecca and a girl who joined in the middle of the parties, Carolina.

No argument there BB

9 hours ago, cacjc said:

Hi guys i haven't been around much the last 2 months iv'e been very sick.I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago since then iv'e had an operation to remove it so let's just hope they got it all.I'm feeling a lot better now after the operation so things could be looking good but i won't know till i go back for new scans in the new year.

During my illness i have been trying to keep up to date with the appartments but i know i have missed a lot.When i got ill Jasmin was still here and i noticed she is gone.It's good to see Danaya back amazing titties.The day i left for the hospital was the day Jessica was doing her nude exersizes when no one was home to bad i had to leave that she gave some great spreads.I haven't seenmuch of the other girls so i'm looking forward to catching up.

in remission myself so good luck to you and keep fighting

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, wathou said:

The usual :sick:

One thing for sure i won't misse her but i hope she get some help at home :confused:

First, she need to make a decision and make the first step. ... I really hope she has the power to do so. ... She seems to be a nice person.

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Tu vis de quoi? d'allocations?

Main non, je reconnais que l'argent est indispensable pour vivre , moi j'ai travaillé 40 ans et pris ma retraite , 

elle , elle a choisi sa voie et c'est son droit , mais il n’empêche, j'ai mon avis .  Bonne journée phamtomcapnets