Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hi. Legrand:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you look close, there is no caressing going on.  Layla's arms are both tucked away.  You can see the bone in her right wrist just under the pillow.  Irma has both of hers crossed over the pretty boobies!

However, we can all hope, can't we!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hi. Legrand:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you look close, there is no caressing going on.  Layla's arms are both tucked away.  You can see the bone in her right wrist just under the pillow.  Irma has both of hers crossed over the pretty boobies!

You're right I made  a BOO-BOO  1000 Excuses !

However, we can all hope, can't we!!

Isn't that a bugger when periods get in the way and spoil the fun.  :lmao:

On the other hand if the woman all synch up then it gives the other apartments a chance to shine each month for a few days and then they should all be horny at the same time as well leading to increased possibilities.

A serious thank you for all, especially to you euromike, who bring us pictures from the BaR and BeR particularly the BaR as in the past so few people have posted showers possibly assuming we are bored with seeing them, which I never am. These girls give us a constant stream of great views and it is privilege to witness them clean themselves.

Having earned my red wings many years ago, I have no issues with the color red presenting itself every month.  It actually makes for a fun (and messy) couple days.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I HAVE HEARD THIS QUESTION BEING ASKED MANY TIMES BEFORE ABOUT A MALE BEING THERE,,,,WHEN IT COMES TO ME PERSONALLY I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY GUY IN THAT APARTMENT PERIOD!!

AS A STRAIGHT GUY MYSELF I WOULD NEVER EVEN ASK THE QUESTION ABOUT WHY ISN'T THERE A GUY THERE,I KEEP HEARING OTHER DUDES ON HERE KEEP ASKING FOR A GUY TENANT,I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING THAT,THERE ARE ALREADY ABOUT 9 OTHER APARTMENTS WITH DUDES IN THEM,,,THIS APARTMENT IS A DICK FREE ZONE,I WANT TO SEE LADIES AND NOTHING BUT LADIES.

IF I WANNA SEE A GIRL HAVING SEX WITH A GUY I'LL JUST LOOK AT ,ZOYA,DASHA,LEORA,MAYA,MASHA AND ADRIANA :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :hi: :hi:

AND THAT IS JUST HOW I PERSONALLY FEEL(OTHER OPINIONS MIGHT DIFFER) :welcome: :hi: :stirthepot:

I always thought that CC members wanted to see these 4 girls (or maybe 3, i'm not sure...unless it's 5 if Leora is coming too) on 1 guy. I mean after the lesbian orgy of course (that should happen this century if we are lucky).

:puke: :puke: :puke: Que asco me da ver a esta "drogadicta del portatil" ni se a lavado la cara, tomar un cafe, y ya esta con el puto portatil pegado a las narices, que suerte tenemos que en pocos dias estaras en la puta calle. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Personal  of this Bugger

like Ilona

Snippy and selfish

Such as Irma

It works in the field of advertising

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7909.msg204736#msg204736

This is the fifth or the sixth time to do this

Guess why

like anna

is desperate not know what to do

like Layla

Afraid

:puke: :puke: :puke: Que asco me da ver a esta "drogadicta del portatil" ni se a lavado la cara, tomar un cafe, y ya esta con el puto portatil pegado a las narices, que suerte tenemos que en pocos dias estaras en la puta calle. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Isn't Google translate just wonderful................"noses glued to portable fucking"

Now there's a priceless mental image to provide hours of enjoyment!

:haha: :lmao: