Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

13 minutes ago, albacore said:

I don't think she has her period again.  She has had put a pad in her underwear earlier but then I saw her take them off put her bathing suit on today with without it.  

albacore she has infarction because I saw her putting medication lost night just like Danaya use to do

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

albacore she has infarction because I saw her putting medication lost night just like Danaya use to do

The so caled "medication" that u r reffering to was a shaving cream that's why she was looking the time at her phone and didn't put in on her vagina. So no infection what's so ever dude.

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

The so caled "medication" that u r reffering to was a shaving cream that's why she was looking the time at her phone and didn't put in on her vagina. So no infection what's so ever dude.

no In the bed lost night she used like a injectiontube and insert it in her pussy  and after she did she took it out put it on the flore  LOL

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When did she use a bottle to bate? And she did it to hard you think?

she did it 3-4 days ago and you guys didn't see it's your lost IT was great show better then the banana 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

I don't think that was it. But maybe i'm wrong

I watch Elisa only on RLC I try not miss anything she does as long as she is staying in the apartment  I will miss her when she is gone :-(   and sometimes K&K 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

she did it 3-4 days ago and you guys didn't see it's your lost IT was great show better then the banana

I didn't saw the banana bate :( But the bottle bate (the can of body spray btw) was all under cover :(

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

I didn't was the banana bate :( But the bottle bate (the can of body spray btw) was all under cover :(

yes that was it I didn't know how to say it you did better than me 

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I watch Elisa only on RLC I try not miss anything she does as long as she is staying in the apartment

Still you can only make guesses of what u saw doesn't mean it's true it could have been a other thing ^^'