Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Well at least we know that Irma watches television, loves dancing, loves to interact.. damn.. they won't know whats hit them:biggrin::cool:..

stuck up in their rooms...:dodgy:

Ho yes..gone be life again this apartment.Every one that seen Irma knows exactly What you said.We gona pass from boredom barça to cool funny times barça..lets hope the other two dont put all down..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Ho yes..gone be life again this apartment.Every one that seen Irma knows exactly What you said.We gona pass from boredom barça to cool funny times barça..lets hope the other two dont put all down..

I miss already Elisa LOl Thanks for Irma coming back Let see Nun Rita if she is going to try get a massage LOL or Nanny vica , I can't wait Vica move out  she is the phoniest   person I ever seen in my hall life 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rita is completely naked walking around upstairs,,,man my day is awesome:heart::heart:

It's goood she's in the small room for us. We get to see her closer up too at her bed.

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

It's a shame but Irma here without a girl who follow him the game, or rather, a conceited stupid and boring as Rita or inert Cabinet as Vika, is not a good choice unless you go over two days and appear here someone like Anna or even Ilona, if Ilona.

Congratulations another one added to my "ignore list"scratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2