Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Euromike, these girls have every chance to become a member of CC and in fact some have.  I'm not saying that justifies the way they are talked about by no means!   This is not the first time that you make reference to this contract, have you seen the contract or do you know someone from RLC that has read you the contract?   I'm sure they are given instructions to some extent to show "X" amount of nudity and to entertain the viewers to the best of their ability.   I will say for a fact that I have no idea what is in that contract and would never profess anything different.    The bottom line here is that you and others and even I at times, get all emotionally involved over these girls that are providing a service to an internet site that is adult based and viewed by thousands of people just like you and I, and that does not give any of us the right to get all pissed off and say things that we shouldn't to each other!    Basically, these girls are all well paid actresses and if they can't take the heat at times, they may need to re-evalute what they are doing on RLC in the first place.   It's never going to be a bed of roses for these girls!    They know that and accept it, it is us that don't know how to handle the drama of these girls on a daily basis and it comes out as anger sometimes and praises sometimes.    RLC is in terrible shape right now, they don't have a handle on their business and it shows on the forum.   If RLC was like it used to be, I believe all the negativity would practically vanish!

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Euromike, these girls have every chance to become a member of CC and in fact some have.  I'm not saying that justifies the way they are talked about by no means!   This is not the first time that you make reference to this contract, have you seen the contract or do you know someone from RLC that has read you the contract?   I'm sure they are given instructions to some extent to show "X" amount of nudity and to entertain the viewers to the best of their ability.   I will say for a fact that I have no idea what is in that contract and would never profess anything different.    The bottom line here is that you and others and even I at times, get all emotionally involved over these girls that are providing a service to an internet site that is adult based and viewed by thousands of people just like you and I, and that does not give any of us the right to get all pissed off and say things that we shouldn't to each other!    Basically, these girls are all well paid actresses and if they can't take the heat at times, they may need to re-evalute what they are doing on RLC in the first place.   It's never going to be a bed of roses for these girls!    They know that and accept it, it is us that don't know how to handle the drama of these girls on a daily basis and it comes out as anger sometimes and praises sometimes.    RLC is in terrible shape right now, they don't have a handle on their business and it shows on the forum.   If RLC was like it used to be, I believe all the negativity would practically vanish!

Harley that was excellent speech my friend ::) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the good old days. yawn

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

So Cacjc,,,,,,,The guys on CC come on here for 365 days a year,,and call all these ladies,,all types of names under the sun,,,remember this,,,the ladies are not members of CC,,so none of them can defend themselves against being called Whores,sluts,prostitutes,call girls,hookers etc etc,,and that is what they get called when they get naked,,,and if they don't get naked,they get called Nuns,Boring,Waste of space etc etc,,,,,yes a bunch of cowardly grown ass men sitting behind of a computer yelling insults at these ladies left and right every fucking day (I call that being a Bully).

AND NOBODY CALLS THEM BULLIES OR IS MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THAT.

But when I or others come on here,,to say something to any of you guys about how you are treating these ladies,,,WE GET CALLED BULLIES?

YOU GUYS ARE SO CAUGHT UP WITH THIS NOTION OF GIRLS AND MAKING THEM DO EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BRAIN WAMTS THEM TO DO THAT NONE OF YOU ARE NO LONGER THINKING CLEARLY.

AND I KEEP ON HEARING THIS TALK ABOUT "THEY HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR,,IT'S IN THEIR CONTRACT"

LET'S MAKE A DEAL,,,,IF ANYONE OF YOU SEND ME A CONTRACT THAT SAYS THESE LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NUDE FOR THE CAMERAS,,,I PROMISE THAT AFTER YOU SEND IT TO ME IN A PM,,I WILL QUIT CC AND NEVER COME BACK EVER,,AND I WILL BE GONE FOREVER,,,,SO HERE YA GO,,,YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHUT UP MIKEY AND GET RID OF HIM FOR GOOD,,,COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!::)::):arrow::arrow::biggrin::biggrin:

Your quite right they should not be called Whores,sluts,prostitutes,call girls and hookers in fact i myself did call the girls sluts once and i was put in my place by Mr1010 i knew i had said the wrong thing.

I don't expect the girls to get naked and masturbate and have sex but if they do it's a bonus i won't argue if they do.I have no idea how RLC works weather the girls and couples have contracts or not but in this day and age the way the world is my guess would be yes they do,but what is written in their contracts we will never know unless someone from RLC let's on out and i doubt that will happen.

So i don't think anyone will take you up on your offer to send you a contract so it looks like your going to be here for a long time.

The other thing i said about bullies there are bullies on here i never said you were one of them in fact i never mentioned any ones name i just said that these day's bullies are a lot different to our day's growing up with social media the way it is.

I'm happy to chat about anything but i think we have gone way off subject with this being Vica,Elisa & Rita general chat

so let's get back to the girls

I'm going into hospital for a day or 2 i'll catch up with you guy's then

• Upvote 1

How on earth can some people get so strong feelings and so many reasons for writing and fighting, just out of a voyeur website which we visit for seeing the "real life" of some couples and some beautiful girls? I do not have time and need for reading all this chit-chat, let us concentrate in what CC is meant for, CamCaps.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

How on earth can some people get so strong feelings and so many reasons for writing and fighting, just out of a voyeur website which we visit for seeing the "real life" of some couples and some beautiful girls? I do not have time and need for reading all this chit-chat, let us concentrate in what CC is meant for, CamCaps.

you are in a chat thread mate. It's called "General Chat for this apartment..." - hence the chit-chat

If you are short of time, you will find caps in the pics and vid threads

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

No I became like this when you guys decided to become a angry mob,,,don't take my word for it,,go back through every page since January,,,,constant complaining,,bitching and whining,,,if I Left CC for an entire day,,,and came on here to try and see what I missed,,I couldn't learn shit,,because there is nothing informative being said.

When it goes back to being like how it was in the past then I will shut up,,but I have had it with the new crowd fucking up the fun of CC.

If you call me a troll then I guess you have no idea what a troll is,,,I'm just pointing out what most are afraid to say,,we have an influx of new people that have been saying the most outrageous shit on here,,just because a girl don't show skin,,if you don't like what you see,,do like I did many times in the past,,and end your sub until RLC brings on the lady or stuff that you like.

I don't need to see the same things being said today as was already said yesterday and every day since January.

You know I'm right,,But if you wanna keep on defending bullshit,,well by all means go ahead,,

So did you see what I said was placed on the lamp,,,it's Kristy's scary masks.

Don't confuse me with one of the guys you're against, I don't care much for any of them either. There has been a lot of whining (bullshit as you call it) and I've complained about it too. I only criticized you when you began the insults a few days ago as I thought you were going too far. What do you mean "when it goes back to being like it was"? It's not your forum, let the moderators deal with with setting the tone of "discussion". That's one of their functions, or it should be at least.

I did see the post about the masks, thank you, but it wasn't relevant to this thread so I didn't bring it up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

you are in a chat thread mate. It's called "General Chat for this apartment..." - hence the chit-chat

If you are short of time, you will find caps in the pics and vid threads

Of course you are right, this is the chit-chat thread, 240 pages so far, and just about this all-girl-apartment, it´s the same with the others. So many CC members are interested in chit-chatting (some are more interested than the average), so there is much use for the thread. I should really avoid these threads, but sometimes I just check them to see if anything has been going on in the apartments, which are mostly empty when I try to find something, and there are not too many caps available these days. But reading about the sex sessions in the chat thread is like following an ice-hockey game on text-TV.

7 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Yes,,I speak about the girls,everyday and how beautiful,,they are,,and how much I love them,,while guys like you talk about my nuts and how much you like them,,,You guys go to a movie,,,but instead of watching and enjoying what's on the screen,,you turn around and watch the audience (Mikey),,,,And 98% of my posts are photos,,,,and 99% of your posts are bullshit.

By the way I was actually nice to you in the Kristy thread by answering your question about the lamp post,,,you know,,part of my 8000 post was showing what that mask was for.,,You're welcome Spoon,,,when I made my comment...I knew the angry vv mob was gonna come out in full force as expected,,it's fun:biggrin:::):biggrin:::):biggrin:

EDIT!,,,I'M AWAY FROM CC AND RLC 21 HOURS A DAY,,BUT WHEN I ACTUALLY GET HERE,,I DO AND SAY CONSTRUCTIVE SHIT,,,8000 POST OF GOOD SHIT,,,ASK ALL WHO DOWNLOADED MY PHOTOS::)

Lol..how beautiful they are..how much i love them...something just got far far away..you mikie you are like the school bullie that when doesnt like when someone say something imediatly responds agressivly and with bad words..gladly i just dont cair bullies and gladly i think for myself.I will always say Rita its no fit for rlc etc,because thats What i see and think,dont gona let things to say because someone after complains and complains in big red,blue words..Sorry...nop.Also this is an coment post so PLEASE stop puting images after images on it,cheers.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

So Cacjc,,,,,,,The guys on CC come on here for 365 days a year,,and call all these ladies,,all types of names under the sun,,,remember this,,,the ladies are not members of CC,,so none of them can defend themselves against being called Whores,sluts,prostitutes,call girls,hookers etc etc,,and that is what they get called when they get naked,,,and if they don't get naked,they get called Nuns,Boring,Waste of space etc etc,,,,,yes a bunch of cowardly grown ass men sitting behind of a computer yelling insults at these ladies left and right every fucking day (I call that being a Bully).

AND NOBODY CALLS THEM BULLIES OR IS MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THAT.

But when I or others come on here,,to say something to any of you guys about how you are treating these ladies,,,WE GET CALLED BULLIES?

YOU GUYS ARE SO CAUGHT UP WITH THIS NOTION OF GIRLS AND MAKING THEM DO EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BRAIN WAMTS THEM TO DO THAT NONE OF YOU ARE NO LONGER THINKING CLEARLY.

AND I KEEP ON HEARING THIS TALK ABOUT "THEY HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR,,IT'S IN THEIR CONTRACT"

LET'S MAKE A DEAL,,,,IF ANYONE OF YOU SEND ME A CONTRACT THAT SAYS THESE LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NUDE FOR THE CAMERAS,,,I PROMISE THAT AFTER YOU SEND IT TO ME IN A PM,,I WILL QUIT CC AND NEVER COME BACK EVER,,AND I WILL BE GONE FOREVER,,,,SO HERE YA GO,,,YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHUT UP MIKEY AND GET RID OF HIM FOR GOOD,,,COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!::)::):arrow::arrow::biggrin::biggrin:

My god..mostly its YOU that says that words..tell me posts thats members of cc call the girls that you said(by now a lot of times)..prostituites..whores..slutes...now the nanny,boring part..thats correct i called some girls that and some others members the same and we HAVE all the right to say thats an girl its boring,that its acting like an nany,again i say YOU are the one thats said time after time that the girls are prostituites,whores,almost anyone call them that things.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Excelente words Harley.Indeed and even if not in contract its 100% sure the girls of this apartment and some more have indications to entretaine viewers..that includes nudity,or its an normal things nude massages or walking arround the house naked knowing thats its cams watching..

• Upvote 1