Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

44 minutes ago, joejo said:

All the girls are glued to their cell phones. Hopefully that could change.... doubt it because those people are different from us .... totally different country and countries. They dont have as much social media as we do, or even TV.  They rely on their cell phones for entertainment alot. We don't here.

I'm sorry Joe but this is completely wrong. Even if you didn't mean to you made it sound like Spain, Russia or Ukraine are 3rd world countries. It's true that the USA has more TV channels because it is much larger, but most young people these days don't watch as much TV; media is much easier to consume through smartphones and laptops. That's nothing to do with availability, it's society, and I'm sure it's true of young people in the USA too. Don't forget that Barcelona is one of the most cosmopolitan, rich, trendy and desirable cities in the entire world, they are not short of entertainment by any means

And as for less social media, mate, these girls have Facebook and VK accounts, instagram, twitter, no doubt they use Snapchat and other social media apps too, plus the girls who do modelling have social media networks based around modelling sites too. They have twice the social media of the rest of us, that's why they're on their phones so much!

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

How long will this dude be at apartment?

Is this the infamous Rita that EuroMike loves? 

I kind feel sorry for Elisa that time I check into the apartment since Danaya has left the apartment feel weird. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, charliebrown2 said:

can't agree more.

Sorry thas not what i meant at all. I meant there's a little more things to occupy our time in the U.S.  There's sports of ALL kinds, not jus soccer, and a few othewr sports. Never meant it to sound like that at all. There's a lot more variety of TV now than other countries as a whole.... not all countries. Sorry again, because id never put any country down .....im not like that.

I wish Elisa and Rita could stay indefinately, but i know it's not possible.  As long as they stay away from that creep i guess it's ok. Seriously -- im afraid they would catch something lol. Too late for Vika lol.

2 hours ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hi clivebb, I was told in another forum vika 's boyfriend would leave within 10 days, because he is only visiting . I do not think long stay, otherwise your name would appear on the RLC's page but does not appear. But we'll see, maybe your information is true or not, the best thing for us is that he would not stay one month, because uncomfortable for Elisa and Rita and we also

That has nothing to do with it!   Carina & dyke girl have had a live in for.....hell, I don't even know how long and her name has never appeared in the apartment listing!

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0730: Rita went out to school

Hello, Rita is a teacher or still not finished high school? or maybe you are going to university? I did not know that she studies, is a good girl then. Congratulations Rita

N'oublions pas que Rita ne s'est jamais masturbée l'année dernière.... Qu'elle était même traitée d'immature et d'asexuée..

Moi, je n'attends pas trop d'elle... Sauf si elle muscle ses fesses car c'est un scandale, à son âge... !!!

Enfin, moi je dis ça...:angel:

46 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hello, Rita is a teacher or still not finished high school? or maybe you are going to university? I did not know that she studies, is a good girl then. Congratulations Rita

Dont know what she studies all I know is she will only use the appartement as a cheap place to sleap and will not show anything. She even changed with her body facing the wall. So dont expect much from her. We have another Aida here who does not fit in. Dont get me wrong she might be a nice girl but is wrong in this appartement.

• Upvote 2