Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0730: Rita is getting ready for school, have just eaten and now makeup herself in the room. Kameranene is ok now. Early on she also

0800:Rita went out

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0800:Rita went out

noldos what language is that you wrote 

Rita blir klar for skolen, har akkurat spist og nå sminke seg i rommet. Kameranene er ok nå. Tidlig på hun også

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

noldos what language is that you wrote 

Rita blir klar for skolen, har akkurat spist og nå sminke seg i rommet. Kameranene er ok nå. Tidlig på hun også

This is Google fra Norwegian to English back to Norwegian again... Not good ;.)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Really jabba,both of you!?When Did i didnt acept his opinion?I respect that someone loves an girl etc.But im not respect because i dont like some girl etc.who is being agressive and without respect!?So the only way to respect someone its to not feel free to coment,neither give my opinion about an girl etc?Doesnt make sense at all.

Hey sorry if you feel this way pal. All I wanted to do is to calm the waves in here a little and say to look at the things a little less serious and just have fun. I have no problem with you in here. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nick said:

I saw her 2 weeks ago she use the tampon but 3 days ago she was in the bed with her underwear on and she used this kind of product 

450.jpg  0   40 kB

You're right on the money here Nick and is the same product Dayana used when she was in the big room

What Causes Vaginal Yeast Infections?

The Candida genus of yeast is a naturally occurring microorganism in the vaginal area. Its growth is kept in check by the lactobacillus bacteria. However, these bacteria can’t work effectively if there is an imbalance in your system. This leads to an overgrowth of yeast, which causes the symptoms of vaginal yeast infections to be present.

Most yeast infections are caused by Candida albicans — a specific strand of yeast. These yeast infections are easily treatable. If you’re having recurring yeast infections or problems getting rid of a yeast infection with conventional treatment, then a different version of Candida might be the culprit. A lab test can let your doctor know which type of Candida you have.

The imbalance that allows the overgrowth of yeast to happen can be due to:

• antibiotics (they lower the amount of lactobacillus, or good bacteria, in the vagina)
  • pregnancy
  • uncontrolled diabetes
  • weak immune system
  • poor eating habits, including a lot of sugary foods
  • hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle
  • stress
  • lack of sleep

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey sorry if you feel this way pal. All I wanted to do is to calm the waves in here a little and say to look at the things a little less serious and just have fun. I have no problem with you in here. 

I know that jabba,it as not my intentions by any means to talk bad to you,if you think that than sorry my english its not very good and somethimes i dont express the things the way i wanted.Of course i also have no problem with you jabba and we a lot of times share the same opinions and with respect most of the times.cheers.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

You're right on the money here Nick and is the same product Dayana used when she was in the big room

What Causes Vaginal Yeast Infections?

The Candida genus of yeast is a naturally occurring microorganism in the vaginal area. Its growth is kept in check by the lactobacillus bacteria. However, these bacteria can’t work effectively if there is an imbalance in your system. This leads to an overgrowth of yeast, which causes the symptoms of vaginal yeast infections to be present.

Most yeast infections are caused by Candida albicans — a specific strand of yeast. These yeast infections are easily treatable. If you’re having recurring yeast infections or problems getting rid of a yeast infection with conventional treatment, then a different version of Candida might be the culprit. A lab test can let your doctor know which type of Candida you have.

The imbalance that allows the overgrowth of yeast to happen can be due to:

• antibiotics (they lower the amount of lactobacillus, or good bacteria, in the vagina)
  • pregnancy
  • uncontrolled diabetes
  • weak immune system
  • poor eating habits, including a lot of sugary foods
  • hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle
  • stress
  • lack of sleep

is this really happening here? is Nick STILL on amateur gynaecology? Is there no end to it?