Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You guys crack me up, so much BS about Irma and Rita and Vika ... you think maybe you can just sit back and watch what happens then comment instead of speculating all this crap ???

I have to agree with Thes on this one.  I'm trying to get a couple of trailer loads of stuff ready to go out of town to repair my main road on my place and when I check in from time to time, I see nothing but chitter chatter speculation and pages of it.  Sit back, pop open a cool one and enjoy the ride!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Even when things are becoming great,,it's still not enough,,they just can't help it,,it's in their DNA lol:biggrin:

Guys,Irma is here we should all be happy and squirting lotion in our hands right now::)::)

cdbenfg.gif

Please Mikey no more violence in here!!!! Especially towards the women!!! LOL

• Upvote 3

tm doing well dreamer thank you.and thanks for the info on irma.and i agree rita is not intimidated by knowone rita is rita and know girl will ever intimidate her.i like irma and hopefully they will all get along.

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now. will Vika do like Dayana and hide in her room all day , every day  ?   Or will she accept defeit and come out and be friends with Irma  ?  And all will be well in BarcelonaVille.

If irma was here with those big boobies and I looked down and saw a flat chest I would stay in my room too,,:biggrin:

a6wErB9_460sa.gif

• Upvote 4

canito will like to say hi to all his friends on cc and rlc.and hopes all the negative talk about rita and the girls in the barcelona apt.changes i do respect and always will respect everyones opinion and the girls for me are doing just fine.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, canito said:

canito will like to say hi to all his friends on cc and rlc.and hopes all the negative talk about rita and the girls in the barcelona apt.changes i do respect and always will respect everyones opinion and the girls for me are doing just fine.

Thank you Canito,,damn I never typed this much in one day on CC ever :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, horseshoejerry said:

The other two are intimidated by her. They are holed up in their rooms with the doors closed. They will have to come out sometime! lol

Do they..hope not hehe

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

U likely Danaya, they were never in the apt together, but maybe they're friends outside of RLC. I hope so!

Dana would get along fine with Irma,but for exemple vika..i just dont know..